Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Haven't We Done This Before?

John Wayne.

And you have to press 1 for english because a large portion of the population speaks spanish, and it can be kinda hard to learn a new language at 80 like my grandparents (hey its still the default don't complain)

Ahh John Wayne, so I WASN'T wrong when I called him g@y oh well his movie's sucked, just like him.

Gentlemen...this conversation is taking a dangerous turn...oh, and using @ instead of a does not make a epithet any less a violation of the forum rules.

Do we have an understanding?

FastCargo

Gentlemen...this conversation is taking a dangerous turn...oh, and using @ instead of a does not make a epithet any less a violation of the forum rules.

Do we have an understanding?

FastCargo

Acknowledged !

Please don't through insults at the duke its all i'm gonna ask.....i will stay out of the other issues but he is an AMERICAN icon if u don't like him then so be it that is your choice

That's Patton for you.

Its a good thing Amearica did not do what Patton wished for.

You can beat the Russians, You can't beat the russian winter.

Cheers.

Its a good thing Amearica did not do what Patton wished for.

You can beat the Russians, You can't beat the russian winter.

Cheers.

If by that you mean that nobody would like to live in Russia besides russians, then I could agree with you... But I still believe that a nuclear winter would be worse than the russian winter...

If by that you mean that nobody would like to live in Russia besides russians, then I could agree with you... But I still believe that a nuclear winter would be worse than the russian winter...

What I mean is that no metter who invaded Russia, be it Napoleon or the nazi armed forces, Thay have succumbed to the Russian winter, not to the Russin army.

Edited by MannieB.

What I mean is that no metter who invaded Russia, be it Napoleon or the nazi armed forces, Thay have succumbed to the Russian winter, not to the Russin army.

But the Mongols and the Turks haven't... Well, I wonder if we'll ever get to know if the americans would succumb to the russian weather or not...

But the Mongols and the Turks haven't... Well, I wonder if we'll ever get to know if the americans would succumb to the russian weather or not...

we'd just warm the place up with "buckets of sunshine" and not worry about it any further.

:cool:

And of course nuking one of the largest landmasses on the planet would be without repercussions :haha::blink: ...Typical !

Edited by Atreides

This thread's done...if you can't figure out when someone is joking...

FastCargo