Sign in to follow this  
Viper6

how to...

Hello all yes I am a newbie so please be considerate, I just downloaded WoE and would like to know how to select different weapons and how to deploy them I'm used to seeing the ccip but on my first mission in the f4 i did not see the ccip plz help. ok if now one is willing to help could someone plz direct me to where the freakin level bombing info is located?

Edited by Viper6

The F-4 doesn't have CCIP. Dive bombing is your best bet, I've never been able to level bomb without CCIP.

The A-10 has it though.

While were asking F-4 questions whats the best way to dodge SAM missles, couse i don't have any countermeasuers to help.

While were asking F-4 questions whats the best way to dodge SAM missles, couse i don't have any countermeasuers to help.
From what my dad told me in nam they tried to spot them first then turned into them he said that the sams couldn't make the turn to hit the ac because it was moving too fast. (closing rate was way too fast)

The F-4 doesn't have CCIP. Dive bombing is your best bet, I've never been able to level bomb without CCIP.

The A-10 has it though.

how do i select the different pylons? to drop the different bombs?

how do i select the different pylons? to drop the different bombs?

Well from what i know you select bombs (and other a-g weapons) using the \ button

Well from what i know you select bombs (and other a-g weapons) using the \ button
rgr that, I just finished reading the "read me" file and found out all the info i needed, i'm such a dolt!

Yeah, if there's no CCIP I also dive bomb and tend to release at VERY low altitude. Unless it's a nuke, of course. Then I lob it and run. :wink:

Yeah, if there's no CCIP I also dive bomb and tend to release at VERY low altitude. Unless it's a nuke, of course. Then I lob it and run. :wink:

Yeah...LOL....close only counts in handgrenades and nuclear weapons.

Yeah with out CCIP it's all TLAR bombing. I usually pickle at about 1000 ft or so with the target just under my piper(say 20 +/- degress angle down from piper at a 45 dive). With less angle more drop from piper, with more angle closer to the middle of my piper. In a true 90 degree dive, theoretically, the target should be smack dab in the middle...

Yeah...LOL....close only counts in handgrenades and nuclear weapons.

That would be "Close only counts in horseshoes, handgrenades, and thermonuclear war!".

your dad flew against the VC? man, I want to buy him a beer, tell him "thank you, sir" for me...those guys did their duty and got a bad rap because America was in the throes of a cultural revolution...now some dudes sit in Baghdad and get fat off freakin Baskin Robins and people call them a hero (hey, i just came back, so shut it)