Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Transfomers out on DVD 16 October....

I am getting one, who else?

It's in my Amazon wishlist. :wink: Yes, the 2-disc one!

It's a fun SF/action film with lots of action and combat and some good funny moments.

It was good, but it wasn't the kind of movie to buy and always have to watch on DVD.

So a decent movie, eh?

I agree with Jedi Master, you just have to not evaluate the movie, and just watch it. But it's by far the best blend of action, humor, and really liked it alot. Some of the scenes were confusing but overall I'll buy it also...

I'm gonna drag my mother to BB to buy it within few weeks LOL

Falcon

And I have it and I am watching it right now.....WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Optimus Prime: With the Allspark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars: we are here, we are waiting.

Man I can't wait for the next movie.

Damn, I just discovered that for Zone 2 DVDs it won't come out until December... GRRRRRRR!!!

Well, at least I know what to give my father for Christmas... the HD-DVD version! :grin:

Btw, USAFMTL, there's a supposedly leaked script of the Transformers 2 movie... and, if it is the real deal, seals the fact that the Transformers will be a trilogy...

Check out this link right here...

I don't think there's any doubt they'll try and make a trilogy out of it. The only way they won't is if #2 totally bombs, which I doubt.