• Announcements

• Erik

26 September - Maintenance Notification   09/21/2024

CombatACE.com will be offline this upcoming Thursday morning, September 26, 2024. The duration of this event will be 4-5 hours. Our website will be unavailable and return an error during that time. Maintenance of our equipment is unavoidable, and this downtime will allow the opportunity to replace worn and damaged fans, power supply units, and thermal paste throughout all our equipment. Thank you for reading our maintenance advisory.

Seriously man, you put a lot of work into it, don't kill your project. There's actually a few different a/c with multiple models; immediately to mind is the Tornado and the A-7. Keep up the good work, they look great (both of 'em)!

Edited: Did you REALLY think it was a good idea to say what you said here?

FastCargo

I usually try to determine the thickness of the ice before I walk on it.

for all. ok i sill work on, but i needmore and more help with export too game,texture, fm..................

for all. ok i sill work on, but i needmore and more help with export too game,texture, fm..................

If Marcelo does not mind, I can "share" the FM with you, or with whomever you choose to work on it.

Guest capun

Are those the DeEspona models? The High-end models are a bit heavy on the poly count

Are those the DeEspona models? The High-end models are a bit heavy on the poly count

yeah screenshots from de espona i work on our hokum but de espona hokum is really mad :haha: absolutte awesome :clapping: maybe my hokum is mad to :biggrin: but i must made model with low polys.

HURRRAAAA!!! :fans:

Now thats good news! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

THANK YOU! :ohmy::happy:

does somebody know when it's ready:P

i can't wait to have it flying

does somebody know when it's ready:P

i can't wait to have it flying

2 weeks

is he still busy with it??

i never hear about it anymore :dntknw:

i still work on, i must reduce model to low poly. i have a lot work.

Hehe look at this:

untitled.jpg

That's funny and Creepy! Man I made my self scared.

Anyone got any updates on either of the Nighthawks?

None at this time.