Sign in to follow this  
jtin

Calling Monty_CZ or KillerBee

In regard to this thread at SimHQ (http://www.simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2042760&fpart=3), I was wondering if either of you have the .LOD files that have the correct scaling and prefferably, no grass attached to it.

I am like KB was, building FSBs (or at least trying) and these objects would be of great use to me.

Or if any other modder wants to help (with Monty's permission if I could use them) I would also appreciate that.

Thanks!

(I also do have Polak's generic object library, thanks Polak, they're wonderful!)

KB is not around, he went on a around the world cruise. Wont be back anytime soon.

Ah OK. Hope he has fun! :yes:

Is Monty still around?

Monty currently visits the First Eagles forum here. Take a look at the Nieuport 16 thread; Monty just posted a mod to his beautiful Nieuport 11 model there.

The infidel who calls himself Killerbee is in hiding. I will tell you where he is, for the sum of 3,000,000 Iraqi Dinars, or for two box tops from Post Toasties. You must decide how badly you want to know.

I will not pay that exorbitant price for no man.

Then you will not see nor hear from the infidel known as Killerbee again. We are enjoying ourselves greatly playing the great strategy game of shuffleboard.

Then you will not see nor hear from the infidel known as Killerbee again. We are enjoying ourselves greatly playing the great strategy game of shuffleboard.

On the lido deck?

My money is on the rumour that he is sunning himself at the Tora Bora Surf Club on the Afghan-Pakistan border.

I will not pay that exorbitant price for no man.

Now, there are some women I'd pay that for. :wink:

Thanks Monty...

I don't even have that much money, but Post Toasties make good dog food... I think I could look into that :biggrin: