Sign in to follow this  
kukulino

For Mig-21F-13 FANS!

Yes, it is very nice video. I love it :biggrin:

You have little piece of central Europe on you PC, when you are watchimg this vid :yes: :wink:

Great video. I know next to nothing about Czech Rep./Slovakia so I was impressed by the beautiful countryside in some of the scenes. Thanks for the link.

If you want see more, take a look on my signature, click on Official pages of the 1st SQN of the Slovak Air Force, than click on ENTER (British flag), and than on Photo gallery. There are more Migs and more Central Europe photos :biggrin:

Yes I have, nice site you have there.

Nice formation. That is quite the different footage than you tippicaly get of the MiG-21!

Thank you kukulino, very nice vid :ok:

Edited by CA_Stary

I used to work for an airline that had overnights in Prague; and I ve found myself asking the Scheduling office for more and more overnights there, because of the food, of the beer, of the landscape of the wonderful people.

Then I had to leave that company on one hand because I wanted to fly waterbombers instead of airliners, and on the other hand becuase the work environement was realy bad

For sure knowing I would not have been going to Prague anymore made me think a little longer about the choice.