IIRC, it was for a patch, and the full quote was,

"Two weeks, be sure!"

3 guesses as to who said it, and the 1st 2 don't count. :biggrin:

I was a moderator at the board it was written, and saw it my ownself...

"Two weeks, be sure!" is originally a saying of O.Maddox, creator of il2 Sturmovik. It's from the times people were more interested in arrival of a new patch than their own paycheck :biggrin:

The patch mania on ubi never stopped, one more, last update in about 2 weeks be sure :lol:

Hey, "Prey" finally came out...though it looks like it was done on time and they just waited 8 years to sell it...so maybe Duke Nukem will come out!

so maybe Duke Nukem will come out!

Dude, DN Forever is a myth. :biggrin:

Anyway, I think a trailer for it came out today...I'm not sure as I didn't look for it...

Hopefully MarcFighters is well on it's way to being done. But for now just stick to the Su-17/Su-22.

- its not a myth!

- and Elvis lives!

Yes i met him in Paris last week. A nice guy.

Yes, that is no secret. But those guys could find out by their self.

This board has also a search function, unbelievable, right? :rofl:

Yes but its useless sometimes. Especially if you want to search something like:

"su-25" or "a-10" or f-111 ... Always comes up empty! Whats the use if I cant search these words? Dont get me wrong, I always try to use the search but sometimes its frustrating.. :blink:

free or payware? doesnt say beside it

Not clear at the moment.

Auuoooh,Jesus,no kidding?

Guest Saganuay82

It's gonna be pay ware? What do you mean 3 weeks? It was two and that was a week ago.

What??? Elvis is gonna be here in 2 weeks???!!! Sweeeeettt!!

The King Rules!!

To answer Sparko' question, yes :wink:

Wrench

kevin stein

- search button doesnt work? odd...wait a minute...

Edited by sparkomatic

Type the title of this topic in the search and go see what you get :wink:

Concur.

I tried to find out if there was a fix for missing tail letters on the "F-16C_30," which yielded the following;

> CombatACE Forum > Forum Search Engine

> Search Results

You searched for: F-16C_30

Unfortunately your search didn't return any results.

Try broadening the search parameters by searching by different keywords or altering the format of your search.

Remember to use the wildcard '*' to increase the number of matches. Apple* will match 'apple' and 'apples'.

Search Again?

:dntknw:

Yes but its useless sometimes. Especially if you want to search something like:

"su-25" or "a-10" or f-111 ... Always comes up empty! Whats the use if I cant search these words? Dont get me wrong, I always try to use the search but sometimes its frustrating.. :blink:

When you´re looking for a guy named Steve Sample, you grab the phone book and give the first person called Steve a call.

Then you are frustrated, it´s not the guy you wanted to call and tell the phone book is useless?

Give the search engine a chance more to look for. I used advanced options, to look in all sub categories and searched for Su-25 AND Frogfoot.

Result: 22 Topics with one of these inside.

A-10 and Thunderbolt - 27 Topics.

Both only in TW series forum.

I don´t want to be offensive, but just give it a try.

Actually, there is a problem with the search engine in that it doesn't do military designations...at all.

Even in the advanced options, I have never been able to get something like "F-22" to come up at all...even in quotes.

Don't believe me? Try it yourself. Alphanumeric designations BY THEMSELVES (in quotes or not) will never come up with results.

I have to admit, it's a major PITA sometimes.

Unless I'm missing something.

FastCargo

Well, depending on the way the forums are coded and the level of access to the code, that may be improved upon (some testing would convince you that anything would be an improvement over the integrated search, even using google (type your search in google and add "site:forum.combatace.com")).

For a forum focusing on military simulations, it's a rather strange handicap to not be able to search designations.

I am now useing a cardboard cut out. Its tricky to fly but its all worth it in the end! :rofl: