I've just uploaded the hi-rez F-100's I did for OTC.

I'll have some new ones done shortly.

post-2166-1200077129_thumb.jpg

post-2166-1200077146_thumb.jpg

post-2166-1200077162_thumb.jpg

post-2166-1200077177_thumb.jpg

post-2166-1200077195_thumb.jpg

post-2166-1200077209_thumb.jpg

post-2166-1200077222_thumb.jpg

Great stuff!!

Just downloaded some of the low res templates. I will try and see if can make something myself too

In last few days I have downloaded a lot of new skins and some of the old I didnt had. Can only say One thing!! Execellent work By all :spartak: . And there is none which is bad at all. Even the low rez has their own charm. My stock F-100D and the Mirage Factory one Has gone red hot in the last few days. Checking out new skins ( Wanted to fly a mission with each :yes: )

My first try at this!!

Good cut and paste transfer, you have taken your first big step in larger world.

My second attempt, it still needs some work

Just refinned it a little more.

Can I upload this, or do I have to ask the guy who done the template???

Beautifull !!!!!!!!!!

Derk

If you can wait until tomorrow I will see if I can get permission for you to use the high res templates.

I can wait a month if I have to :biggrin:

man...this makes me want to try OTC...so I need a new install for it?

Yes, and it is an very good mod, it's one of my favorite campaigns

man...this makes me want to try OTC...so I need a new install for it?

I am hurt you haven't tried it yet. :biggrin:

Ok then folks one more test and these are done. This is an F-100A brought to D standards. i.e. AN/APR-26(v) rearward radar warning antenna, GAR-8/AIM-9Bcapability. However it still lacked flaps and the refuel probe of the D model.

Skins high resed by JSF Aggie based on Boscoe's old work from 4 years ago. Thanks for the assist Brian. Had more Hun's to skin than i could keep up with. :biggrin: Thanks to Ant for the excellent temps. Thanks to Sag and MJ for the know how to remove the probe, fix the flaps and the RWR. I did a lot of updating the ini to A standards. And finally you cant have a Hun without Galanti's pit.

f-100a_31615-1.jpg

f-100a_31610.jpg

Ok then folks one more test and these are done. This is an F-100A brought to D standards. i.e. AN/APR-26(v) rearward radar warning antenna, GAR-8/AIM-9Bcapability. However it still lacked flaps and the refuel probe of the D model.

Skins high resed by JSF Aggie based on Boscoe's old work from 4 years ago. Thanks for the assist Brian. Had more Hun's to skin than i could keep up with. :biggrin: Thanks to Ant for the excellent temps. Thanks to Sag and MJ for the know how to remove the probe, fix the flaps and the RWR. I did a lot of updating the ini to A standards. And finally you cant have a Hun without Galanti's pit.

ROC....Cool stuff.

Boyd was the one who made air combat what it is today. He is the standard that all will be measured for years and years after we are long dead on gone.

Um I'm lost what's new is old again? I hope you all try this mod. Alot of research went into it to get it right.

Well the contrast is still too strong IMO, the light green is too light. But it's just my opinion.