Sign in to follow this  
Jarhead1

Desert Storm Iraq Version Mod

That's really good news... 2 weeks I assume? :biggrin:

Jarhead, I'm not that much of a modder but I've done some experiments with campaign modding... what exactly would you need?

We are waiting for the next patch that is coming. That way we wont have to go back and fix anything. Easier on the end user in the long run. It is about 85% done though. Wrench and JSF Aggie have been doing miracles on it.

Ok, will wait till its out then, thanks USAFMTL. Jtin, I am trying to make it so u can fly as the Iraqi AF and fly missions for them as a kind of what if during Desert Storm. Just thought it might be a fun time for people.

Would love to see Iraqi mod,......against all the odds n' stuff.

To put let anybody know that was wondering if I am still gonna do this mod, yes I am, after the release of the DS mod, I will use that as a base and build from it, so its pretty much the same mod, just flying for Iraq instead of the coalition forces.

Edited by Jarhead1

That would right, your fulcrum vs at least 10 eagles? hmmm... :blink:

i think you would have to sacrifice realism for gameplay

if not than you wont have any missions beside suicide CAP and air deffence missions against some planes you cant even see :blink:

Its more a what if situation if the Iraqis actually grew balls and faught back, in the air and on the ground.

LMAO.

I'm sure it will be fun to attempt to intercept something being guarded by Eagles.

I have modded other campaigns to fly for the "bad boys" (as my personal use "The Dragon" campaign). I'm not a genius making these things (some IL-2 DGEN campaigns as well), but I can help if you need it.