Sign in to follow this  
Bongodriver

You might think I'm crazy but bare with me....

Hell mate,....you're going to have to change your name again..... :good:

OMG, well looks like I will have to add another aircraft on to the WIP list, I have just been offered a job flying Learjet 45, I only had the interview yesterday, they are shipping me out to Dallas in October for the type training, any of our US members from Dallas?

it's a little Off topic I know but I am over the moon

Well done Craig !

When I'm rich and famous I'll charter your Learjet.

Seriously, congrats and good luck!

For all the Brits and anyone who can watch BBC 1 on satelite/cable,

Just thought I'd let you folks know I should be on a programme called Britain from above, just a small appearance and I don't know exactly which episode I am in, the show runs with 3 episodes from sunday 10th at 21:00 to 22:00 British time followed by a 1/2 hour show on BBC 2 starting at 22:00.

Should be some nice Air to Air shots of the islander, they followed me around in an Augusta 109 helo with a gyro stabilised HD camera, there were cameras inside too and we ended the days filming with an interview on the ground, I have no Idea why I am promoting it, I really hope the ground stuff is cut out :blush:

Craig

Ahhh I wanted to watch that too but am at work then, will try to sneak my mini tv in, excellent to hear we have tv stars at CA :fans:

I just saw you Craig! Flying your Islander over the Channel - overflew a liner didn't you?

Cool photography and a really interesting programme that I'm watching as I type.

Congrats on the Lear job!

I caught up with 'Britain from Above' last night and it was a fantastic programme and very nice of Andrew Marr to mention you by name as well!