Sign in to follow this  
pcpilot

Cool Russian Navy video

I was perusing the Russian Navy website here looking for ship pics and they had this cool video of carrier ops...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9J05XhJ-N_U

Always interesting too to get the Russian spin on news. Uniforms and politics aside, it always is interesting to realize how much our peoples seem to be alike; thier website carries much the same info the US Navy site does, personnel, ship transits and deployments, etc., etc.

Hey PC....did you know you can embed youtube video's in the post?

[youtube]VideoID[/youtube]

Just another cool feature brought to CA Members.

Yeah that was a cool video. I had no idea that the russians used Flankers in their carrier fleets. For some odd reason i kinda liked the music the guy was playing even though i couldn't understand a word he's saying.

nice vid! the Flankers are beautiful :]

Here's another :yes:

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Good Looking Vid of Russian Navy flight ops.

Speaking of Vids: Imbedded Vids in Forums!!!! You CA mods and Owners have all the toys :shok:

Good Looking Vid of Russian Navy flight ops.

Speaking of Vids: Imbedded Vids in Forums!!!! You CA mods and Owners have all the toys :shok:

Hey, you can do it to.

Very cool Fates, I didnt realize that, lol. Nice feature. I liked that video. Interesting to see how far the Russians have come in their ops. I'd love to see more about basic deck ops. I wonder how squared away they are there eh? Edit: I see from the vids they've made some serious advances in deck ops! I didnt know they had navalized versions of frogfoots! Looked that one had a gear failure.

Yeah, wierd enough pighunta, I kinda liked the music myself also.

Kewl vids Badfrank and viggen... :good:

Edited by pcpilot