Sign in to follow this  

Well, guys, that burning Migs looks still good and elegant :biggrin:

Only a burning MiG is a good MiG! :biggrin:

No, no :no: EVERY Mig is good mig :biggrin:

No, no :no: Every DEAD MiG is a good MiG :biggrin:

img00048jb1.png

A Lebanese air force Hunter over Beirut!

The first time ever I saw a lebanese plane in a flight sim! I love this sort of surprises!

I must say the airplanes parked at airfields is the best thing so far, it makes the world seem more alive.

I'm still trying to figure out which is the best cockpit to use fro the bis...right now I'm using the PFM's.

Be careful with that Hunter...it's the entire Lebanese AF!!!! :haha:

Wrench

kevin stein

Lebanon has an Air Force :blink:

Or the bis pit which was in my MiG-21bis pack. Send me a pm if you want it :wink:

Thank you for another nice screenies :good: Camoufled migs looks very nice. Can not wait!!!

Mmmm, I can purchase WOI this night, and I will finish school later :rolleyes:

Oooor I do not need finish school when I have WOI :idea:

I can start my Mig and fly far, far away... :search:

Stay in school, friend! Stay in school.

Stay in school, friend! Stay in school.

Do not be afraid :biggrin: Everything is all right :rolleyes: Without WOI, but all right :haha:

I'll tell ya. Those WOI MiGs, CRAZY! I was flying my Kurnas and out of no where this MiG-21MF comes and bounces me.

Hi Sandesh :yes:

According to this Strike Fighters Versions Comparison, there is no Mig-21FL in WOI :sorry: :

http://www.column5.us/sfchart.htm

Thanks. Was really hoping for a MiG-21FL in WoI(for obvious reasons :wink:) some consolation though...there's a MiG-23BN in WoE...the a/c that the IAF employs in dedicated Wild Weasel role :cool: .

Edited by ghostrider883

Neat, huh?

post-21726-1203758161_thumb.jpg

....interesting colour spots there....

All of those skins look fantastic! :cool: Espescially the Iraqi AF Su-7!

All of those skins look fantastic! :cool: Espescially the Iraqi AF Su-7!

And wait for Su-15 cockpit edit fot Su-7, man!!! :fans:

To Gr.Viper:

Sweet little seventeen is on your screenshot :good:

Edited by kukulino

Sweet little seventeen is on your screenshot

It gets better...

post-21726-1203792797_thumb.jpg

post-21726-1203792839_thumb.jpg

A-a-and...

post-21726-1203792770_thumb.jpg

CAS missions really allow to see lots of stuff happening. I even got an order from the operator to bomb some dug-in troops and followed by a warning about small arms fire. Then there was someone shouting he's firing smoke rockets to mark target... There was pretty much smoke by that time already, so I don't know if it all really did take place there.

Gr.Viper,

Are you saying you observed what appeared to be a FAC actually marking targets in campaign mode?

FastCargo

Didn't the EAF modify their Fresco's to have 2 additional stations on the fues, aft of the nose gear...I remember seeing pictures of them...but can't remember the model name...17BS??? :haha:

Be easy to create, like I did for the 15 F/B version...hmm...time to do research!!

Wrench

kevin stein

I can't say I could observe anything much - apparently a number of wings of both Israeli and Arabs were performing CAS over a tank combat and there were smoke and explosions everywhere and planes releasing bombs and going into air-to-air...

But I DID hear a message saying that someone was coming in to mark the target with smoke rockets. But I don't even know what the result should look like.

It was CAS on Phantom in one of earliest available years. Heavy SAM and Enemy activity. The Beagle on the screenie above also appeared in the same mission - first time I saw it airborne. Try to repeat - maybe you'll get lucky :blink:

Can anyone please post screenies of the MiG-23BN from WoI (on the ground as well as in the air)?

I'll try to post some, if I can get airborne....there seems to be a slight controlability problem on the Floggers (all 3)

They wander slightly right on take off, get to about 10-20 m alt, roll inverted, and crash.

For right now, I'd reccomend using the TMF's 23MF; leave the stock one as AI only. Simple matter to re-use the Soviet camo (albeit slightly off ), and just change the nations to SYRIA, and change the SovNum decal to ArabSN...worked for me

OTH, the Fishbed seem perfectly ok (well, as ok as MiG can be..... :diablo: )

Wrench

kevin stein