I know about being busy. I have perhaps a day a weekend to work on my stuff if I'm lucky.

• Like 1

On the back burner. Working on the KAW mod right now. This is one of about 4 SF projects I have going right now.

So you're a bit loaded there huh

well good luck and i'm looking forward for your projects

wow, huge bump

it would be great if it could be finished

i wish you good luck too

a beta release i iknow that would be super kool guess just have to wait longer good.gif

This really is looking awesome I myself was doing a YF-19 model when I came across this forum thread and I must say that you are really getting it very well.

Though I was trying to do it for flight simulator, and though I wont be making it change from plane form, I do am sticking to the original designs.

I'm still in the modeling process, haven't even got the slightest clue how I'm going to put it all working in game.

In the middle of all this I was wondering if it was your intent on having the wing change position like the f-14 since the original designs included them, that would be very awesome (adding already to the awesomeness that you accomplished here).

I hope you're getting some time to finish this project of yours because by what I'm seeing you're really making one excellent mod.

guess not seening how its been almost 2 years??????????????????????????????????? sinse my last post?

Oh, you have to be much more patient than that to really enjoy the Strike Fighters experience...

Posted Today, 01:47:26 PM

Oh, you have to be much more patient than that to really enjoy the Strike Fighters experience...

been fallowing this since he started the project and waiting ....... and more waiting thats something im very acusetom too if i could model as good as him i would have done it my self but im only beginer with 3Dmax i primaly use O2 .p3d modeler program for flashpoint/Arma. so if i must keep waiting then i shall and in the mean time ill start useing max more to get acustom to how it works.