Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

that's what i call a SOAB

Thats the only way the Turdiban fighers will live...if they pretend to be allied combatants...twats...Allah should sort out his supporters now!...not when they stand in front of him at day of reckoning...

I hope that the French Foreign Legion catches this SOB alive. He'll have hell to pay then.

I simply think the guy didnt have any combat attire. I mean look at them. I know its their traditional cloths but they fight in jam jams. Not saying its right or anything becaus its not but if I were in his shoes (if he has any) Id pick up the better gun and cloths too.

I simply think the guy didnt have any combat attire. I mean look at them. I know its their traditional cloths but they fight in jam jams. Not saying its right or anything becaus its not but if I were in his shoes (if he has any) Id pick up the better gun and cloths too.

maybe the gun...but the clothers? :blink:

that's about honnor ,hygiene and respec for the deads.

It's a seriously ****ed up thing to do, but I see the strategy in it. They want to breed confusion and mistrust among allies. Even knowing they're using such a strategy, it makes the problem of friendly fire more difficult to judge and could let our guard down encountering what appears to be other friendly soldiers when they're really taliban scum, and the only dead they have any respect for is their own.

Too bad for them NATO nations are the best coordinated with information on the battlefield. Still it makes things a bit stickier.

I can understand (from military perspective) that he took the guys equipment. it must be alot easier to march for hours in the mountains when you are wearing military boots rather than sandals. but i sure hope NATO cathes up with this bastard.

F him ! I truly hope our canuck JTF2 puts a .50 cal sniper round in his face. F*** I despise these turds. Three Canadian troops killed yesterday. :mad:

maybe the gun...but the clothers? :blink:

that's about honnor ,hygiene and respec for the deads.

I doubt that the Taleban have any of those attributes.

Hygene actually, yes. Apparently washing your face and feet absolves you of killing in their mind.

- at al-Taqadum last year we had a Marine try to ship part of a human leg home...he said he was going to make it into a lamp...true story...war does strange things to people

* not excusing the terrorist or the Marine in either case