Sign in to follow this  
DWCAce

Mc Cain's Plane

I got a chance to service the Senator's plane this Sunday, it was quite a surprise!

P9140305.jpg

P9140304.jpg

Anyone who politicizes this thread will receive a month-long restriction on posting. Same if anyone posts a pic of Obama's plane and it becomes political. You have been warned.

And he's french fries?

ss.jpg

:rofl:

Ok, wich is he's plane?

it reminds me an ERJ-190,but i have no clue of wich can be.....

Edited by Silverbolt

Ok, wich is he's plane?

Its a 737.

Its a 737.

ouch >< i ever see these planes at airport fingers and it seems be bigger from this perspective.

Ok, wich is he's plane?

It's a Boeing 737.

edit: I was too slow. :boredom:

Edited by bwild

Anyone who politicizes this thread will receive a month-long restriction on posting. Same if anyone posts a pic of Obama's plane and it becomes political. You have been warned.

For anyone that cant resist, a reminder from me on Column 5's post

I bet you felt really proud, I would! Recently flew on a 737 from Amsterdam, one of three aircraft types I have flown in, the other two being two types of Cessna years and years ago. Finally popped my flying to other countries cherry this month looool

I would definitely love to have one of those. The only thing I don´t know is how I would fill it. And the parking space. And my gas bill is gonna be huge, but hey, I can paste my name on it and have wild parties, and invite the whole Combatace community.

Well that was a good pic until DW put his face in the next one. Man he has a face for radio. Warn us next time would yeah. :lol:

btw, are this plane is leased* , right?

Edited by Silverbolt

Yep, belongs to a company called Swift Air...regstration number N802TJ. I've seen it before it was painted for the campaign.

FastCargo

Well that was a good pic until DW put his face in the next one. Man he has a face for radio. Warn us next time would yeah. :lol:

Ouch! :)

Yep, belongs to a company called Swift Air...regstration number N802TJ. I've seen it before it was painted for the campaign.

FastCargo

I looked it up on airliners.net, and it think the call sign they use is Pace.. which is a charter outfit.