Sign in to follow this  
JSF_Aggie

Patch Updates For My Campaigns

For anyone interested, this is the plan/order for the campaigns I've worked on to date, and some new stuff.

- Desert Storm

- Update Harrier Campaign

- Update OTC Cuba

- '91 Campaign for DBS (new)

- Late 50's - early 60's Campaign for Madagascar (new)

DS is first.

The updates will be quick, patch fixes, putting static aircraft on custom runways, adding things like CA_Stary's great tree mods, etc.

The two new campaigns are both more than halfway done, just haven't touched them since I was asked to help with DS.

Thanks

For anyone interested, this is the plan/order for the campaigns I've worked on to date, and some new stuff.

- Desert Storm

- Update Harrier Campaign

- Update OTC Cuba

- '91 Campaign for DBS (new)

- Late 50's - early 60's Campaign for Madagascar (new)

DS is first.

The updates will be quick, patch fixes, putting static aircraft on custom runways, adding things like CA_Stary's great tree mods, etc.

The two new campaigns are both more than halfway done, just haven't touched them since I was asked to help with DS.

Thanks

I am looking forward to those releases. with new Campaign data entries there is alot ot experiment. I was actually going to try myself in campaigns upgrading. If you need help in something shoot me a PM. I d be glad to help the transition to the new standards

Marvellous news!

Will there be another DBS 72?

Probably. I think the '91 campaign I'm making for DBS is more fun. It has accurate carrier air wings, where as DBS '72 did not.

Probably. I think the '91 campaign I'm making for DBS is more fun. It has accurate carrier air wings, where as DBS '72 did not.

Now that sounds like fun. :biggrin:

Aggie, I flew the hell out of your Harrier Campaign on this last deployment. Thanks for doing it. It provided me some great fun.

Storm

Aggie, I flew the hell out of your Harrier Campaign on this last deployment. Thanks for doing it. It provided me some great fun.

Storm

I'm flying one as we speak. It is the default SFP1 for me. Look forward to any updates.

Like DBS and any improvement would be outstanding.