Sign in to follow this  
Jug

Chopper problem in WoV

WoV, clean install and patch through the latest patch and I have the following helicopter problems. Cobra, HH53, and Chocktaw fly OK, but the main rotor doesn't rotate. All flavors of Huey and the Loach blow up on the runway. Anyone have any ideas? All aircraft are add-ons from earlier years.

i get the no rotor thing too in WOE with some choppers.

I had to reduce the rotor diameter to 6.1 to get them to spin. Works fine now.

Storm

I too am havinf this prob. Fixed the rotors but the hueys still blow up on the runway. Has anyone found a way to fix? tried one of the Hinds and no prob there. thx.

I too am havinf this prob. Fixed the rotors but the hueys still blow up on the runway. Has anyone found a way to fix? tried one of the Hinds and no prob there. thx.

Agreed same problem here Helos are FUBAR al? The rotordiamater fix works,, but once you land with the helicopter the rotors will stop frozen if you take off again. Which is not fun if you like to land in the forest in the NAM deploy stuff and vacate the area.

Ok, and the UH-1 issue? It explodes when the game begins. Any fix found?

I'm wondering if it's collision points ? With the new patch, we seem to be having issues with some of the add-ons wobbling on their feet, which could possibly mean while sitting on the runway they're actually registering a crash instead... Just a thought, that I haven't had time to check out yet... but it would explain why they're usable if you start in the air, but only explode if you start on the runway...

SB

For the AH-1 is a updated version available at Capuns site which not is blowing up on the runway.

I had to reduce the rotor diameter to 6.1 to get them to spin. Works fine now.

Storm

Less; 0.2 , 0.3 works better