Misty FAC.......

img00007.jpg

Payware Dave? Or something your hiding in your back pocket.

Xray,

Good looking air-ground team.

Misty FAC.......

Nice pic.

Does anyone know what purpose the backseater had in the F-100F?

He called in airstrikes, watched for bad guys, among other things. Their mission was to fly fast and low over enemy territory, armed with only their cannons and marking rockets... so low that they could see the targets... SAMs, AAA sites, trucks, bridges, boats, bulldozers... whatever. Their goal was straightforward: disrupt the transfer of enemy supplies and equipment down the Ho Chi Minh trail. When a Misty located one or more of these targets, he directed Air Force and Navy fighter strikes against them. Mistys flew the two-seat version of the Super Sabre, the F-100F, and although they flew fast (350 to 550 MPH), and they continually jinked (i.e., changed direction) to spoil the enemy's prediction of where to aim, still, 28% of the Misty pilots were shot down.

Payware Dave? Or something your hiding in your back pocket.

That is the YAP1 F-100F by Crab_02. It was payware and you can't get YAP1 anymore. Maybe I can ask Crab_02 (he doesn't work for that "person" anymore, about maybe getting the community a version that is updated to SF2 standards. Would be nice to have.

Oh and wait for it.....he will get one of his stooges to come here or come under an assumed name and threaten the site with legal action for showing a screen shot, then claim he has exclusive rights to the F-100F, or he owns Crab_02 or some bulls**t like that. Can't wait.

Didn't he invent the Misty FAC?

:biggrin:

FC

No he said he invented the question mark. :lol:

Sometimes he thinks, he's John Wayne. :yikes:

Legal actions on a screenshot :blink: hahahha. Arent screenshots protected by the fair use law?

Anyways, one must be extremly stupid to take legal actions against something that actually promotes one work.

Legal actions on a screenshot :blink: hahahha. Arent screenshots protected by the fair use law?

Anyways, one must be extremly stupid to take legal actions against something that actually promotes one work.

If I am promoting anyone's work, it's Crab_02's. He is one of the pioneers of SF series and a good friend. He is the one that made decaling for the mods what it is today just as an example. I learned all my skills from him and C5. So I will always promote his work. Same thing goes for Diego and the other former YAP creators who were ceremoniously robbed by he who we shall leave nameless.

Just some random shots of me putzing around looking for stuff to blow up.

enb2010_1_25_0_19_16.jpg

enb2010_1_25_0_19_41.jpg

img00003.JPG

If I am promoting anyone's work, it's Crab_02's. He is one of the pioneers of SF series and a good friend. He is the one that made decaling for the mods what it is today just as an example. I learned all my skills from him and C5. So I will always promote his work. Same thing goes for Diego and the other former YAP creators who were ceremoniously robbed by he who we shall leave nameless.

I sense there is alot of history here...

One question, ive never heard the expression "ceremoniously robbed" before. Can you plz explain it? / Thanx

I sense there is alot of history here...

One question, ive never heard the expression "ceremoniously robbed" before. Can you plz explain it? / Thanx

It means they were robbed with great fan fare and extravagance. I would of used unceremoniously robbed but that would of made it seem trivial to me. History? More like a horror story. :butcher:

It means they were robbed with great fan fare and extravagance. I would of used unceremoniously robbed but that would of made it seem trivial to me. History? More like a horror story. :butcher:

Thank you :drinks: Maybe one day when we are all sitting around the camp fire you can tell this story, with the flashlight in your hands pointing it in your face :worship:

Edited by xclusiv8

I'm soooooooooooooooooo jealous!

Xray beautiful shots! You really have captured the look and feel of Vietnam!

Not to be jealous!

Maybe I went near,but catching the Original Nam look,isn't an easy thing!

That is the YAP1 F-100F by Crab_02. It was payware and you can't get YAP1 anymore. Maybe I can ask Crab_02 (he doesn't work for that "person" anymore, about maybe getting the community a version that is updated to SF2 standards. Would be nice to have.

That would be outstanding Dave.....

"The Polish Glider........."

pg1.jpg

pg2.jpg

Semper Fi! :salute:

331KillerBee