Sign in to follow this  
Wraith27

Russian future fighter?

damn! that's one nice-looking plane! looks like part Raptor, part Rafale, but it's long and lanky like an SU-27. I REALLY like it! This might be the plane to compel me to use russian jets as more than just targets, as I haven't the heart to shoot down something as pretty as that. VERY nice job, guys!

Nice picture, any news?

Damn, Eric! Stop asking for news! :biggrin:

Chute.jpg

I know, open cockpit, full afterburner and deployed chute is not a good combination...

Damage.jpg

Tell me the truth, don't you feel pity watching this DamageNodes?

T-50_Pit_008.jpg

T-50_Pit_009.jpg

I've started a Su-35alike cockpit, but will be Su-50ished very soon.

Rambler, you won't be disappointed with this bad-ass bird.

Falcon, I think that Sukhoi T-50 for prototype and Sukhoi Su-50 for production model. About pilot's nickname... Do you have any suggestion? Russian pilots nickname for Su-27 is Zhuravlik, in example.

Edited by AleDucat

I made instrument bitmaps for my own SU-35 pit, but yours looks better so you can have em if you want to.

Now that is some news! :good: Looking schweet!

Hmmmm that Aircraft is Gorgeaous if I had a choice of Nickname it would be Falchion, cause for some odd reason this reminds me of that certain sword

Julhem, I saw Erwin's Su-35 pit, don't know if you are talking about that one. As a first thought, I've asked him to use that pit for this project... But later on talking with my team mates, we choose to move forward and try to

Anyway, I only know a little, small, tiny, bit of Русский язык (e.g., I know what the cyrillic letters means, how they are pronounced and a couple of dozens of words...), but without help I couldn't do it right. So once I finish the overall arrangement of screens I WILL NEED your help.

More over, I'll need some extra help in the avionics area... Later I'll try to write... or to draw... what I have in mind...

See you soon (if my politic life lets me do)

That cockpit looks awesome. Really look forward to the end result of all the work that's being done in the making of this aircraft. :good:

Edited by Atreides

No I'm not talking about Erwin's pit - I started work on one of my own and have created textures for the instrument MFD.

Oh... :blink:

So far, how many pits are done/in the works for Su-35?

Classic skin

Makes me want to abuse my moderator rights so bad....... very nice :good:

Can you bring out some more texture into that? Looks very washed out atm.

Looks like the Super hornet and Raptor had a kid.

Makes me want to abuse my moderator rights so bad....... very nice :good:

Man this is really funny !!!!!!

Jajajajajaja :biggrin::haha:

Thank you for abusing your powers of Divine Man :ok:

Marcos

Well.... I really can't but it sounded good :smile:

Though I'm guessing the skin is WIP?

Try going to cgtextures.com and grab a rusty or dirty metal texture, desaturate it and then overlay it as a multiplying layer and play with the opacity until you get just a hint of variety in the bottom texture. Plus it's a russian plane so it'll probably have lots of small oil and fluid leaks from the different panels and doors. Then get AleDucat to bake an AO pass with mental ray that you can then overlay for some subtle shading :)

See... I would have liked that for the SuperBug, but don't think FC's comp is up to the challenge. I'm trying a technique that bobrock uses... so with more experimentation I may get something.

Gentlemen's just a demonstration of this skin 100x100 worked with him paint, only that

ba if not to be the final throw to along with other textures, just cree team because my colleague asked me something more "Soviet" than the earlier more "American."

excuse my English.

See... I would have liked that for the SuperBug, but don't think FC's comp is up to the challenge. I'm trying a technique that bobrock uses... so with more experimentation I may get something.

As long as you don't have overlapping UV's, doing a batch bake with Mental Ray shouldn't be much of an issue. Worst case just leave it on during the night.

Try going to cgtextures.com and grab a rusty or dirty metal texture, desaturate it and then overlay it as a multiplying layer and play with the opacity until you get just a hint of variety in the bottom texture. Plus it's a russian plane so it'll probably have lots of small oil and fluid leaks from the different panels and doors. Then get AleDucat to bake an AO pass with mental ray that you can then overlay for some subtle shading :)

Julhelm

We dropped down the Russian engineering for production of aircraft.

Okay all that the Russians built a rustic, but I do not believe that all sides to leak fluid into the aircraft.

Thank you very much for the URL of a great variety JPEG :ok:

Marcos