Sign in to follow this  
triplethr3at

TA-4H II Super Skyhawk

TA-4H II Super Skyhawk

This is a (what if ) TA-4H II

This aircraft depicts what could habve been the updated TA-4H if the israelis saw a need to convert it to an attack role.

Included

-changes to the 3d model

-new cockpit

-new avionics

-new (modern loudouts)

-updated FM

-new countermeasures

This is my first mod so I hope you enjoy

There are more skyhawks to come

Daniel Viner

Fun Scooter to fly!Nice work and it shows.1st mod?Cool!

Terrific!! Awesome cockpit by any standards!!! Congrats! Could you make a downgraded cockpit with regular instruments for a A-4M as well? Just an idea... Thanks!! :clapping:

Terrific!! Awesome cockpit by any standards!!! Congrats! Could you make a downgraded cockpit with regular instruments for a A-4M as well? Just an idea... Thanks!! :clapping:

I am making a TA-KU and an OA-4M

Ill look into the A-4M after im done with the other two

I downloaded it but not tried it out, seems like it is worth it.... Though you going to upload PSDs? So if you get the OA-4M, we can do it in the "new" grey scheme that was in effect?

Pappychecksix volunteered to do the skin but he hasnt answered me yet. send me a pm if you would like to skin the OA-4M and Ill send you all the necessary files. I was planning to have a grey scheme as well as a winter green and white scheme

Yeah man... gonna have to upload it, and I know where I can find schemes. Haven't done any projects in a long time...

Yeah man... gonna have to upload it, and I know where I can find schemes. Haven't done any projects in a long time...

Get back on the horse so to speak,EricJ!The Lion skin on the Super Bug is awesome and your way too critical of your skins,sir.But,artist always are.Love those NAVY scooters too!

Hey Danny, congrets on the your first and new mod.

It sure looks yummy.

I will love to try this one out.

Thanks man. :good:

Managed to finally look it over, it's going to take awhile redoing the lines and such, unless somebody has the original PSDs it'll go by quicker...

Yeah rog man, thanks! :good: