Sign in to follow this  
Crusader

STRIKE FIGHTERS 2

The entry for that has been there simce SP4, I don't think it was activated until SP5.

i did not see any plane using this feature in sp5

Threat indicator isn't that necessary... You already have sirens going off in the pit when it is lit up.

Those are TK clouds. The degree of their awesomeness depends on the angle at which you look at them and the distance. The get more detailed as you fly closer - at a distance they are old semi-transparent patches of white paper.

Also noticed I can tell the altitide by the shadows. There's a lot of ambient lighting down below. Up at 12km the contrast between shadow and light is so sharp.. close to the one in space due to thin atmosphere. Just did a high altitude "hop" in latest WoI and didn't see that much difference.

i did not see any plane using this feature in sp5

The feature's is there in SP5, whether it's being used or not.

The entry for that has been there simce SP4, I don't think it was activated until SP5.

hello,

SF2 is SP6 level, many avionnic feature don't exist for sfp1 & wox.

it'a new start.

:yes:

hello,

SF2 is SP6 level, many avionnic feature don't exist for sfp1 & wox.

it'a new start.

:yes:

Oli,

Vectored RWR's aren't part of SP5, neither are separate threat warnings by type, but there is a threat warning light entry in the SP5 aircraftobject.dll.

Threat indicator isn't that necessary... You already have sirens going off in the pit when it is lit up.

Those are TK clouds. The degree of their awesomeness depends on the angle at which you look at them and the distance. The get more detailed as you fly closer - at a distance they are old semi-transparent patches of white paper.

Also noticed I can tell the altitide by the shadows. There's a lot of ambient lighting down below. Up at 12km the contrast between shadow and light is so sharp.. close to the one in space due to thin atmosphere. Just did a high altitude "hop" in latest WoI and didn't see that much difference.

Well, the fact that SF2 has DX10 shaders for everything from clouds to sunflare to shadows to stars may have (just a little) something to do with that.... :biggrin:

Another little thing to keep an eye on: obstacle LED lighting up if radar set to TA mode detects anything.

img00081.jpg

Pretty :grin:

Another little thing to keep an eye on: obstacle LED lighting up if radar set to TA mode detects anything.

Pretty :grin:

This one I've noticed :ok:

What about thick trails of sand on concrete runways where sand taxi paths join them? Or SFG had them too?