Nice stuff man, like the runway texture though, JSF_Aggie redoing it?

How do you get around the lack of hud problem? And will you be making a custom F-35 pilot?

How do you get around the lack of hud problem?

I'm guessing just like the current F-35A Mod, project the HUD right on the front windscreen.

EDIT: You can actually see it in the video on page 3.

Edited by Caesar

What the man said.

AB use during VTOL fixed...engaging AB during VTOL will now have bad consequences. Yet, VTOL bring back capability retained, but no extra thrust available outside of realistic values in conventional mode at anything above .2 mach and/or 5000 feet.

FC

I'm really looking forward to this one since i have been using the A version with modified Harrier engines as a stand-in for the B. It looks great so far, Thanks to everyone who is working on this beast! :good:

Sure would like to see the C version pop up... but still will download this! :good:

The C version is actually pretty much done...needs decals and some FM tweaking is all I think.

FC

Nice.

All hail FC and his infinite awesomeness! This thing is a thing of beauty, thanks man!

EDIT: Click for movie.

th_F-35B-1.jpg

We need to figure out a fuel dump for this bad girl, she doesn't like to float!

-A

Wow!! Great work and I, like the rest of the planet CA, cannot wait. Excellent work to the team.

Crapped pants falls in the category of TMI...................

Well Done!

HOLY SH!T! I thought this plane wasn't possible because of game limitations! That video was awesome, too. I really can't wait for this one, even if I have to run it in ultra-low resolution.

@ FC, you must be some kind of savant or something when it comes to flight models, because I don't think anybody else in the world could have come up with a plan as innovative as that for the thrust systems.

Truly a very impressive aircraft, cant wait to get my hands on it. Nice landing too in the video, you make it seem so simple! Keep up the good work

Guest air19900601

Looking forward to the appearance of it!

What a sweet looking plane!!! :good::ok:

Can't wait to fly it!

Best regards, Kodiak.