Hi all , I have a BloodHound SAM and Radar control which should be ready quite soon . Used by the RAF and many other countries for quite a number of years from the 50's onwards . Just wanted to know if we already have it in game or not ( i've checked cannot seem to find it ) . Thanks

BloodHoundandRadar.jpg

now thats cool!!! I havn't seen one out yet so I would say yours will be the firse.Thanks this is very useful.

Nice model you have there bigal :smile: If you would like the export brochure from Bristol, let me know.

Nice model you have there bigal :smile: If you would like the export brochure from Bristol, let me know.

Sure that would be great , i'll be starting the .ini work soon so the more info the better :good: thanks .

Looks just like the old Airfix model I had as a kid.

LloydNB

Excellent!!!

If/when CA_stary 'fixes' the 4 seasons Modern EAW Euro, we'll have a great place to put them!!

Wrench

kevin stein

yes it only needs a little blue Landrover :biggrin: Looking great btw

Looks just like the old Airfix model I had as a kid.

LloydNB

lol

Sure that would be great , i'll be starting the .ini work soon so the more info the better :good: thanks .

Bigal, i have some photos (with details) of a BloodHound that i took at RAF Museum (just out London) 3 years ago. Do you want them?

Bigal, i have some photos (with details) of a BloodHound that i took at RAF Museum (just out London) 3 years ago. Do you want them?

Thanks a lot , recieved the photo's and they will sure come in handy . Great photo's aswell btw :good:

Thanks a lot , recieved the photo's and they will sure come in handy . Great photo's aswell btw :good:

You are welcome ... taking the photos i got so close to the missile that a guardian asked me what i was looking for.

You are welcome ... taking the photos i got so close to the missile that a guardian asked me what i was looking for.

Erikgen, did you go to the RAF Hendon museum?

Erikgen, did you go to the RAF Hendon museum?

Yes i did ... the Museum at Colindale near Hendon.

Ah very cool, I have been there a few times myself, took some snaps of that Bloodhound too, it's very easy to get a good close up look at it.

Now that's a Bear killer!

Now that's a Bear killer!

Yup can confirm they like to kill bears :yes:

bloodhound1.jpg

bloodhound2.jpg

bloodhound3.jpg

bloodhound4.jpg

One problem i have with it at the moment is getting mulitple boosters ( booster positions ) for the 7 engines this beast has . In the missile ini i have tried to define multi booster but upto now only seem to get 1 showing . So far i used BoosterPosition001 , BoosterPosition002 etc etc and also tried BoosterPosition1 etc etc but no joy . Does anyone know if it is possible to have multi booster positions set in the missile .ini , also was wondering what units the max range and seeker max settings are in , thanks .