No pb i even can wait a more finished version if you want.

It's up to you man, I can go either way, and was ready to upload it in Ireland but ran out of time unfortunately... but here's what JAT has done :smile: :

post-5735-1232650087_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1232650096_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1232650107_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1232650129_thumb.jpg

She's a very kinky girl

The kind you don't take home to mother...

The sad part is that I was singing the chorus....

Cant wait to do the assymetrical loadout like the OEF birds.

Looks great!

-S

P.S. Ireland huh? Have a few Guiness' did ya?

Hell no, was enroute back home and in uniform, and made it quite clear if we did it, we better enjoy it because they would have sent me back, no no no. Heard some guy did that and he got sent back, so it sent the fear of God into me, but it was tempting...

Hell no, was enroute back home and in uniform...

That sucks. We always had a 2-3 hour lay over in Shannon for a crew swap and fuel, coming out of wherever. They allowed us to have a few in the terminal lounge, before reboarding. In uniform and all.

Bummer dude. But there will be time for that soon enough.

-S

Yeah but that's differing branches though. It's known of course that foreign armies have it while on deployment, but you know how it goes... Honestly I'm not a heavy beer drinker meself but gonna knock a cool one tomorrow night, I'm tired as it is so no fun until then....

Re: Assymentrical loadouts.... not sure if it's doable. I asked FC if he could, but pretty much got the response of "not doable" I would prefer the main wing pylons, but your INI suggestion did tricks of course, so if possible yea, if not ce la vie..

I know how ya feel Eric, but we got to drink in Shannon coming home from my third tour, after only 7 months but still, I drank like 5 or 6 beers, and felt DAMN good, lol, so I slept the rest of the way back home to the states, lol. Go forth and drink and have fun, all of us that have been deployed understand that fun and real life comes first while on leave so go forth as I said and HAVE FUN SOLDIER, lol.

Guest pfunkmusik
She's a very kinky girl

The kind you don't take home to mother...

Ah, good times....

pfunk

Re: Assymentrical loadouts.... not sure if it's doable. I asked FC if he could, but pretty much got the response of "not doable" I would prefer the main wing pylons, but your INI suggestion did tricks of course, so if possible yea, if not ce la vie..

Doesn't sound so difficult to me

Outer Wing station - weapon group 1,2

Middle Wing station - weapon group 3,4

Sparrow stations - weapon group 5

Center tank station - weapon group 6

Sidewinder wingtip stations - Weapon Group 7

Inner Wing tank stations - Weapon Group 8

Load the wingtip Sidewinders and the Wing tanks through the loadout.ini. That should work.

It IS difficult.

Tell me how to change the Sidewinder and Inner Wing Tank stations through the loadout screen if I want something different?

You CAN'T under your system.

You can either have asymmetric loads, or you can have control of all the pairs of pylons. NOT both.

FC

It IS difficult.

Tell me how to change the Sidewinder and Inner Wing Tank stations through the loadout screen if I want something different?

You CAN'T under your system.

You can either have asymmetric loads, or you can have control of all the pairs of pylons. NOT both.

FC

I know you couldn't change them, but then again, does the Super Hornet carry anything else but Sidewinders on their wingtip stations? Also, and I admit that I'm no expert regarding the potential loadout options here, I have yet to see that anything else but fuel tanks are carried on the Inner wing stations.

Sure, it's a compromise, but I still believe that it would allow asymetirical loadouts at an acceptable price.

The US Navy really never followed the practice of the USAF in mounting AMRAAMs on the wingtips. Not difficult since the same LAU-127 rail is used, but I think it's more of a structural or practical reason, so only 'winders are used. And talking with somebody, there's loadout limitations due to the angled pylons, I don't remember offhand but if it's workable fine, if not ce la vie. I like having preset loadouts as usually they're based on just single missions that I've played and found it acceptable for "combat".

EricJ,

She's your baby....you tell me what you want, and I'll set it up within the limitations. That's the best I can do.

Oh, just tested one of the enhancements...it worked perfectly. The G model should benefit from this.

FC

See what you can do man, that's all I ask.

And nice man, awesome work.....

FC and EricJ, I'd like to shoot a quick question, if you do not mind.

Considering the high level of quality and detail, you are putting in that model, are there any plans on including a proper external fuel tank?

The availble one, which I also see mounted on your model, is shorter than it should be. There are tons of pictures, but here is just one as an example:

http://www.airliners.net/photo/USA---Navy/...next_id=1266027

I do not wish by asking that to actually plunge into rivet counting on your work, just asking out of curiosity.

If you wish to keep the info as a surprise :biggrin: , I can understand that :good:

Thanks! :good:

Svetlin

Yep, and I knew the other version was not good. I got the MAX file that I seperated from the original model that FC is working on so if anybody wants to get it in WOX I'll PM it. We have talked about other things, such as tanks, ATFLIR, and ALQ-99 pods for the G model. Only thing is that FC is working on the aircraft itself, and as we've seen, the complexity of it is enormous. I'm a fan of course and the complexity of the aircraft from what we've had to digress is amazing IMHO. So it's not a surprise, but WIP.

Yep, and I knew the other version was not good. I got the MAX file that I seperated from the original model that FC is working on so if anybody wants to get it in WOX I'll PM it.

EricJ,

You have the MAX file for the fuel tanks??? Go ahead and PM it to me, I figured since I'm already working on the SupaBug...might as well make the package complete...

FC

FC wilco

Dave: no eels :smile:

Thanks but not really all praise goes to me, AmokFloo had done the original optimization (was like..... 200,000 polys? Good of course for a scene, but not for a simulation!), FC has done an excellent job getting it in, as well as JAT81500's great work with the Ini file. Without them man this project would have been dead in the water and no pony for Dave :smile: