Any answer won't deter me from download,, but just out of curiosity which cockpit is she going to use?

F/A-18A. There's peectures for the E/F versions, but not many enough to really consider a pit. I'd like a custom pit yes, but right now I don't think there's enough open source data on it. That can be down the road as really the A pit is fine, so it's not a real priority.

Finally redid the textures for the chaff/flare boxes. Panel lines are at "production" opacity, which is 10%. Overall the Supa has a very clean appearance, when clean. And to show when a pylon is not in use (common practice to lessen drag) the mounting points will be there. Just more of a "wow" factor. I need to get some good pictures in order to make it more "realistic" but at least the holes are set for all the pylons.

post-5735-1232721452_thumb.jpg

It's really hard to not to tell an Admin/Founder to stay OT but you'll probably get it in two weeks Dave :good:

Sorry I will clean it up.

Nah man it's all good dude, just I've been up since 330AM and half asleep/awake, and don't care man, it's your site! :smile:

And FC Dave still wants the pony, so if you could :smile:

Finally got a stick, and finally got flying again, so I took it to the Range. From what happens, the weapon, once launched or dropped, takes a "zero" launch direction, so I think it was rustiness that made me miss a couple times with the Paveways, not so much the angled pylons.

As far as handling? I think it's allright, much like the Erwin_Hans F version, a tad lighter of course, but overall I feel it's pretty good, so JAT81500 pretty much IMHO hit it right on the spot as far as FM tweaking. It "feels" right, and that's always good :good:

post-5735-1232737563_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1232737575_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1232737583_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1232737591_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1232737597_thumb.jpg

FC, could it be possible to add launch rails on pylons for AA missiles, ARM missiles and AGM missiles ?

And maybe the adapter for the pods on the sparrow stations ?

JAT

ATFLIR doesn't need an adapter per se, but I've already brought up that issue though.

JAT,

Yep, planning on the rails...however, some good diagrams would help...Eric, I forgot, you said you had a model of the AMRAAM rails?

FC

Eric,

That's the kind of info I need! One more thing, I've been scouring and my google-fu isn't great. Do you have a diagram that shows what can be loaded on what pylons? That way I figure out what rails need to go where?

FC

Had to use my Google-Fu technique, but I have been trained by the Eel Shaolin Temple..

ahh, i see...

...perhaps you should also consult the Free Falcon, and learn the Way of The Pony... :biggrin:

Interesting...so no MERs, TLRs, and a max of 2 weapons per pylon. Thanks for that. I think I have enough info (other than a few pictures of the weapons rails) to get a good idea how to build the model.

FC

Yeah the only six-point MERs I see loaded are for training ops, not so much actual bomb use, though they use the two bomb unit for dumb bombs only. And no problem man

Yeah the only six-point MERs I see loaded are for training ops

Are those the SUU-20s with the 6 practice bombs?

FC

I would assume so. Hey man I got ICQ if that will help things too.

Also took it amongst the mountains of the Black Sea map, and it's just nice JAT, good work! :good:

A shot of the STOL capabilities. I tend to rotate around 120 knots, both in Erwin_Han's and this one.

post-5735-1232756543_thumb.jpg

A shot of the STOL capabilities. I tend to rotate around 120 knots, both in Erwin_Han's and this one.

nice!cant wait!

didnt it stall?

Naw man, the SH is designed for max STOL capabilities, hence the huge LERX and flaps, and besides, stall in WOI? never done it no matter how hard I try.

And FC, you need ATFLIR pics? I got some photos I just found that would be a reference down the line.

Is the ATFLIR a SuperHornet only thing? Or is it meant for other aircraft?

FC

FC

F/A-18A/B/C/D, though I've seen Litening IIIs on Marine Deltas though. Primarily the US Navy uses it only, for both Legacy and Super Hornets. Boeing ships a pod per aircraft delivered, and from what I hear the Navy is cuckoo for cocoa puffs over it.

FC

They are also on Marine Corps Deltas as well... :good:

Ahh man, that's what I get for going off of photos off of Airliners.net :smile:. SidDogg, you on a carrier?