Sign in to follow this  
Dave

B-1B Lancer AKA "The Bone"

I've been looking up to this and the Be 2500 superheavy because I will be having this monsters any time soon. Nice work!!! :crazy::notworthy::yahoo:

johnrey,

This is now twice within the last few days I've had to tell you to fix your signature due to an excessively large photo.

I'm not doing this for my health. Fix it. And this doesn't mean substitute one photo for another.

FC

SWEET DAVE!

This will be wicked.

There is a B-1 with a pit I believe over at AVSIM for a Bone. I have DLed and flown before for MSFS2K4. Flight models sucks - but - anyway - wonder if it's designers would mind if someone else used it - or parts of it for transfer to SFP1 if it is possible ? Just an idea - I dont mod and I have heard pits are a MoFo to do.

Cheers

Misty

You are better off starting a pit from scratch than trying to port over from MSFS. I can give you examples of how that doesn't work to often. Pit will be later down the raod. I am sure the people can stand to use it as AI and add a temp pit to it.

I personally don't go for strategic bombers due to the real fact that most maps don't support the mind numbing distances that they can fly, versus the size of the maps. Black Sea? Yeah that's a good sized map or the Siberia map Lexx_Luthor did. Afghanistan map would work... but it's still not complete, and the Bones that support us here are up for a long time, and they're out of the Persian Gulf. But then again, low and fast in a Bone? That's something to try!

More decals added. This thing is easy to decal that is sure. Dels did a great job on the meshes.

img00002.jpg

img00003.jpg

Wow, this thing is looking hot! can't wait to shoot it down :biggrin:

Edited by ronan

Shoot it Down?????? i cant wait for it to be released.... Will it be able to be used with any cockpit... the F-23 one for example so it can be player used? i know it wont be totally realistic but will be totally AWESOME to rock and roll Mach 1 with your hair on fire down in the weeds

Edited by Dreamstar

Ok the nose art. FastCargo provided me with pics of the nose art in high res of each tail codes nose art. The nose art will come up when you pick the tail code that flew with it. so in this example, 83-065 was "The Star of Abilene" You pick that tail code and this is what you get.

img00007.jpg

Honestly folks, the best cockpit to use is the F-111. Visibilities are roughly the same. I may in fact do the OpenCockpit thing depending on how Dels laid out the interior.

The B-1B mimics much of the F-111's performance and capabilities in the low alititude area. The TF panels were almost identical, as well as a similar layout of tape gauges. The big difference is that the Bone has a CRT in place of the standard ADI the F-111 had.

FC

Id Forgotten about the F-111.... that pit would be excellent

Looking fantastic guys. Will the B-1R be making an appearance?

Truly looks amazing, even though I've seen pictures of the B1 before up until seeing those screenies I never realized how sleek the damn thing is.

Ok nose arts are done.

Left to do.

1. Underside of wings need to be done with panel lines.

2. Nose refuel receptacle doors lean in lines need to be done.

3. Better FM

4. Pit (later down the road)

spit.jpg

Clipboard02.jpg

Clipboard03.jpg

Clipboard04.jpg

Clipboard05.jpg

Clipboard06.jpg

Clipboard07.jpg

Clipboard08.jpg

More of the nose arts.

Clipboard09.jpg

Clipboard10.jpg

Clipboard11.jpg

Clipboard12.jpg

Clipboard13.jpg

Here is one better FC.

img00001.jpg

Ah...there she is.

FC

The one you flew?

Ok the nose art. FastCargo provided me with pics of the nose art in high res of each tail codes nose art. The nose art will come up when you pick the tail code that flew with it. so in this example, 83-065 was "The Star of Abilene" You pick that tail code and this is what you get.

"The star of Abilene"...so Dave...you're doing europe one schemes too?

If I remember correctly this aircraft was one of the first-or the first-taking service with Sac,also Spectre and Polarized are very attractive nose arts too for earlier Bones.

Aniway a very gooooood work!!!!!for the pit....maybe for the beginning the 111 will be useful!

"The star of Abilene"...so Dave...you're doing europe one schemes too?

If I remember correctly this aircraft was one of the first-or the first-taking service with Sac,also Spectre and Polarized are very attractive nose arts too for earlier Bones.

Aniway a very gooooood work!!!!!for the pit....maybe for the beginning the 111 will be useful!

Yes there is plans to do a earlier model with the old SAC scheme... how dare you call it European One! :lol:

That is the model I am going to use the most.

As far as the pit goes. It might get one in time. The problem is that there are other projects on the go. The pit is extremely complicated. If anyone knows someone who can work on the pit and not bail on us a week later let me know.

Yes there is plans to do a earlier model with the old SAC scheme... how dare you call it European One! :lol:

That is the model I am going to use the most.

As far as the pit goes. It might get one in time. The problem is that there are other projects on the go. The pit is extremely complicated. If anyone knows someone who can work on the pit and not bail on us a week later let me know.

yes Dave,my brains burned up in these days...old sac scheme is correct!!!

The reason of the burned up inside my skull is.....a thing called...naah,this eve I open the post and you'll know why!