You tease :biggrin:

No no no, you've got it all wrong...it's your birthday you should get the presents !

Great work Ed :good:

You are faster, then I think !

:clapping::biggrin::good:

vulkan

Edited by vulkan

No no no, you've got it all wrong...it's your birthday you should get the presents !

made my heart skip a beat there :biggrin:

thank you

I always color code my parts. Besides lets see what you would look like with out your skin,,,hmmm also many colors 4920W.jpg:lmaosmiley:

better than the POS i started doing years ago and could not finish, due to lack of skills!

I always color code my parts

Oh, man!!! That is just TMI!!!! :rofl:

Let's just hope it's not named as well.... :wink:

(btw: DO have a great BD Ed!!)

Wrench

kevin stein

Oh, man!!! That is just TMI!!!! :rofl:

Let's just hope it's not named as well.... :wink:

(btw: DO have a great BD Ed!!)

Wrench

kevin stein

thank you

and lets just leave spike out of this :lmaosmiley:

Looking good Ed. Just stretch the fuselage before and after the wing about 8ft each. Will make a nice Saudi, French or Brit AWACS.

Is Nikki going to jump out of a cake for you?

A very good start.I'll be looking forward to this.Do you have any plans on making any other varients on the basic airframe?there were lots of EC and RC versions.

A very good start.I'll be looking forward to this.Do you have any plans on making any other varients on the basic airframe?there were lots of EC and RC versions.

probably

Looking good Ed. Just stretch the fuselage before and after the wing about 8ft each. Will make a nice Saudi, French or Brit AWACS.

Is Nikki going to jump out of a cake for you?

I did strech it a bit

Hey Ed not to rain on your parade but DS Mod has an AWAC's in it. So to save you some work, how about a River Joint? Or Speckled Trout? Looking Glass or TACAMO?

The E-8 is still not presented in this series .. I think I will mod one of DS 707s if it`s allowed

E-8 is in the DS Mod too.

od19.jpg

The Airborne Laser Lab was a gas-dynamic laser mounted in a modified version of a KC-135 used for flight testing. Similar to the commercial Boeing 707, the slightly smaller KC-135 was designed to military specifications and operated at hight gross weights. The NKC-135A (S/N 55-3123) is one of 14 KC-135As permanently converted for special testing. It was extensively modified by the Air Force weapons Labratory at Kirtland AFB, New Mexico, and used in an 11-year experiment to prove a high-energy laser could be operated in an aircraft and employed against airborne targets. During the experiment, the Airborne Laser Lab destroyed five AIM-9 Sidewinder air-to-air missiles and a Navy BQM-34A target drone.