Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Other F-111 Projects Left to Do

The F-111B and the F-111K

b1.jpg

k1.jpg

F-111B

That is so wrong.

This was the predecessor of the Tomcat, but as someone said, you can put so much thrust intos this bird .. it will never be So you guys are creating the TFX project?! That`s realy nice, something new.

Thank's Dave!! Hope to see it appear with some cool skins for the Navy!

Thank's Dave!! Hope to see it appear with some cool skins for the Navy!

Be honest with you, is going to come with a basic skin and the masses can make whatever units they want. I am just going to do the prototype skin only.

That is so wrong.

I wasn't aware Static Displays could be modeled in TW sims :biggrin:

A shame about the skins, but I'm sure someone will make some work on them quickly

Are you planning to do a couple of RAF skins for the -K?

Are you planning to do a couple of RAF skins for the -K?

Actually Spinners and Nicky have 4 skins for it. Desert Pink, RAF White, and two types of the above scheme.

A shame about the skins, but I'm sure someone will make some work on them quickly

Its not a shame, its interest level. The B doesn't thrill me in the least bit. I also got more projects on my plate. The B and K are the final ones maybe an RF-111A if FC decides to hook me up. After that I got F/A-18E/F, B-52G/H, F-107C, T-38's/F-5F's, F-35B/C all needing decals. So as I said I pick in choose my interest level.

Don't know if the planning got that far, but was the F-111K due to have the USAF style of air-to-air refuelling or was a probe going to be fitted?

Edit: Just did a quick google, probe was stowed just in front of the windscreen and raised up for fuelling. Can't believe they'd actually started two of the airframes when it was cancelled!

Edited by SkippyBing

Its not a shame, its interest level. The B doesn't thrill me in the least bit. I also got more projects on my plate. The B and K are the final ones maybe an RF-111A if FC decides to hook me up. After that I got F/A-18E/F, B-52G/H, F-107C, T-38's/F-5F's, F-35B/C all needing decals. So as I said I pick in choose my interest level.

Hey man no complaints here. All your mods are great and any work done is super super apreciated.

The modder do what they want and not what someone needs... Dave just give us a base and we will look what we can do with it ;-) I htink you what I mean.... nothing bad

I not wanted to complain about the mods, is simple a common phrase in spanish directly translated to english, maybe is a language problem, I simply want to say that I will apreciatted some skins with the release but his ausence is not that important.

So to make things clear:

THANK'S A LOT DAVE!

I not wanted to complain about the mods, is simple a common phrase in spanish directly translated to english, maybe is a language problem, I simply want to say that I will apreciatted some skins with the release but his ausence is not that important.

So to make things clear:

THANK'S A LOT DAVE!

Don't worry about it. Dave is just really sensitive.

Do any of the available F-111's use the Pave Tack pod or was that just the F-111F?

So to make things clear:

THANK'S A LOT DAVE!

I know you weren't complaining, I was explaining the reality of it. Didn't take your post that way at all.

Do any of the available F-111's use the Pave Tack pod or was that just the F-111F?

The late C and G models do.

You know, that B nose looks a little...lumpy. Let me see if I can smooth it out a bit.

The K had a refueling probe? Any pictures of it in the extended position?

FC

You know, that B nose looks a little...lumpy. Let me see if I can smooth it out a bit.

The K had a refueling probe? Any pictures of it in the extended position?

FC

FC

I think that PDF I sent you did. Not sure though.

FC

I think that PDF I sent you did. Not sure though.

Okay, I'll take a look this evening.

FC