Sign in to follow this  
Typhoid

Way to Go Navy!

the people still have no money ... hrhrhrhr

Neither do I, but I don't go out on the Mississippi conducting boarding actions. :haha:

ok they are criminals, but you can`t compare any western country with somalia... no jobs, no economics or education.. the whole day nothing to do than useing drugs, runing around with AK and hunting big ships... (don`t take this to seriuos, somalia is far more complex than my summary) ;-)

Didn't we deal with this sh*t 200 years ago?

Yeah, except back then, we had a more "permanent" way of making sure the pirates we captured never returned to piracy :biggrin:

Yeah, except back then, we had a more "permanent" way of making sure the pirates we captured never returned to piracy :biggrin:

There is a lot to be said for not have a reporter attached to your hip 24/7... :butcher:

ok they are criminals, but you can`t compare any western country with somalia...

You obviously haven't been to Detroit...

Yeah, looks like they just set up shop around the corner....

..or Sparkbrook Birmingham :ph34r:

In the old days they used to stick their heads on poles in the Thames as a warning to sailors what the British courts would do to them. Now we would probably give them asylum, a council flat, community centre, mosque and free hip operation for their elderly neighbours donkey on the NHS.

..or Sparkbrook Birmingham :ph34r:

In the old days they used to stick their heads on poles in the Thames as a warning to sailors what the British courts would do to them. Now we would probably give them asylum, a council flat, community centre, mosque and free hip operation for their elderly neighbours donkey on the NHS.

Time changes... we need the middleage back!

All I gotta say is about frikken time. They shoulda been on those pirates from day one. I saw what the malaysian and thai pirates did to the vietnamese boat people back in the early '80's; it wasnt nice.

There is a lot to be said for not have a reporter attached to your hip 24/7... :butcher:

You know it brother.

You know it brother.

Aren't there more Somalians in Detroit than actually in Somalia? :rofl:

I think they come for the weird rave thing going on in the walkways between concourses at the airport.

Affirm! Good to see we can still do it.

:ph34r: CL

I'll bet not one of them is as good a pirate as Capt Jack Sparrow!

The Russians got into the game too!!

---------------------

Separately, the Russian navy said Friday its nuclear-powered heavy missile cruiser Peter The Great detained 10 Somali pirates closing in on an Iranian-flagged fishing trawler. Russian military prosecutors were questioning the men, who were caught on Thursday with rifles, grenade-launchers, illegal narcotics and a large sum of money, the navy said.

----------------------

although bit "overgunned" perhaps?

:minigun:

All I gotta say is about frikken time. They shoulda been on those pirates from day one. I saw what the malaysian and thai pirates did to the vietnamese boat people back in the early '80's; it wasnt nice.

It was never pretty. Took a lot of hassling and lot more to get everyone to work, and unfortunately, back then our navy (like rest of the military that time) were too under-equipped to do anything, plus everyone have no idea what was going on. Added is the fact that the boat people is entirely another problem we're facing (most people think that this country is a safe haven, and by that time massive policy changes were being introduced).

Edited by kct

It's a shame the pirates didn't fight to the death.........