MK2

Screen Shots, Videos, Media, OFF Posters

I have not flown the Brisfit yet. You would be suprised to know how many birds I have not yet tried. I relish the anticapation of flying them. I'm working my way forward on all sides of the conflict and many days I do not feel well enough to fly. Yes, my mess of a cockpit and that bottle. Alcohol is flammable so it fuels the pyre.

Who said you can't fight back in a Gotha!

See the wing being shot off the camel! :haha:

Edited by Axgrinder

this is from a low-altitude bombing raid I did while "officially" conducting an artillery-spotting mission. about half the time on arty-spots I stooge around on the deck and start blowing things up--since I can't actually give any sort of instructions to the artillery. this time I cut things a bit too close! I was well within the frag-pattern of those last two bombs. and my engine begin to "snore"-- and to make matters worse, I had to fly over a series of entrenched German positions and got shot up so that I had a fuel leak as well as a badly running engine. so I dove down into a little clearing in the hills and hoped for the best with my "dead stick" landing. it looked like everything was going to go well UNTIL I hit that tree stump! but, apparently the campaign manager felt I did good enough and said I returned home safely.

Edited by Waldemar Kurtz

Some nasty looking graphics glitches you got there. Is that P3?

"Fee falling" (after Olham hit her).

"Zigzag zooming over Tripe" (my newest skin).

Some nasty looking graphics glitches you got there. Is that P3?

yeah, I've ALWAYS had those because I've got a pretty 'low-rent' machine. the glitches I can live with--although the single-digit frame rates can get tiresome. especially when flying Nieuports and trying to HIT something.

I just pretend that's a hillside of poppys back there! ;)

Edited by Waldemar Kurtz

yeah, I've ALWAYS had those because I've got a pretty 'low-rent' machine. the glitches I can live with--although the single-digit frame rates can get tiresome. especially when flying Nieuports and trying to HIT something.

I just pretend that's a hillside of poppys back there! ;)

Hi, Waldemar:

Do you have the sliders set way down to minimum? Most systems will handle OFF unless they are really old.. what are you playing on?

Hi, Waldemar:

Do you have the sliders set way down to minimum? Most systems will handle OFF unless they are really old.. what are you playing on?

I have the sliders set really, really low. I have an old HP m7650n = 2 CPU 1.86 AMD 1.59 GHz (with the built-in graphics card)

if I don't have the terrain graphics set to the bare minimum some of the planes become almost unmanageable in combat.

I havent learned how to tinker with the graphics really... I bought the computer mostly for music composition--so I've got a pretty nice sound card (X-Fi) that makes OFF sound really good.

Did a flight with the new Scenario option. No story just pics. I'm really impressed with the changes made in this patch. May not show in pics but I saw improvement in many aspects.

post-45792-1249781788_thumb.jpg

post-45792-1249781822_thumb.jpg

post-45792-1249781877_thumb.jpg

post-45792-1249781945_thumb.jpg

post-45792-1249781969_thumb.jpg

I haven't been over in this thread for a while. WOW! More great pics, some of which I am going to nab for screensavers. Well done all.

Cheers!

Lou

One picture from my railyard attack in a Bristol Fighter - great craft!

A thunderstorm of Flak over Lagnicourt field ended the lives of this Fee crew.

The Strutter was shot down by me, flying a Halberstadt.

Edited by Olham

A tip for desktop shots:

First press "pause", then click off the instruments, TAC, Labels etc.

Now you can go to outside view and choose the best angle.

You may even mark another craft (need TAC for that, you can click it off after marking)

and click through outside views with F4, until you see the scene from that craft.

That way you'll get a good picture like real.

Edited by Olham

The first kill for Rolfe Pardott in his new Spad....

Ah, the proof that they DO burn sometimes. (But had it to be an Albatros, RedDog? Sob!)

Ah, the proof that they DO burn sometimes. (But had it to be an Albatros, RedDog? Sob!)

I think your eyesight's on the blink old bean, looks like a Roland to me.

You're right, John, didn't enlarge it.

Wolfert's Revenge!

Thanks to FRO8679 for the Flyboys Wolfert DrI skin, and to UK_Widowmaker for the Cassidy Nieuport 17 from his "Flyboys Duelist Pack". Very cool guys. :good:

CJ

post-45778-1250095383_thumb.jpg

post-45778-1250095410_thumb.jpg

post-45778-1250095418_thumb.jpg

post-45778-1250095428_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cameljockey

Fubar45's brilliant SE5a-viper downs a Fokker DVII

post-46959-1250116109_thumb.jpg

post-46959-1250116140_thumb.jpg

post-46959-1250116178_thumb.jpg

I'am starting to like this Spad...Pick a Hun Line him up... Start a fire... you get a frier...