Sign in to follow this  
Hokum

Has anyone done a Buccaneer for tw sims?

This seems to have gone off the rails a bit...can I offer a way to end the tangent its going on?..

All the a\c mentioned were\are good at what they were\are designed to do.....lol

This seems to have gone off the rails a bit...can I offer a way to end the tangent its going on?..

All the a\c mentioned were\are good at what they were\are designed to do.....lol

Well said... :good:

:bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

One of those once took our chimney pot off... Beautiful aircraft!

WIP

Bloody Hell. Jolly good ole chap.

Flo is building the later versions, wich served in iraq... one "early" without chaffs and flare but with AUP and the other one with chaffs and flare and AUP.. hope you will like it

Lovely again!

Forgive my ignorance, but what do you mean by "AUP" ? Can't figure that one out. I notice in the most recent picture the bulged belly - do you know if both versions you talked about will have that - or will the early version have the non-bulged standard bomb bay doors... and of course, feel free to tell me to wait and see! Don't want to push for any info you don't want to pass!

SB

AUP is the Avionics Upgrade Program, wich resulted in the use of Sea Eagle missiles. All versions had the option to carry the bulged bomb bay cover to use the internal mounted fueltank. Here, the bulged door is automatic loaded when you select the fueltank in the loadout menu, while the non-bulged doors are used when bombs are carried. :wink:

Nice explanation, you can recieve all infos we have, nothing like wait two weeks or stuff like this.. just WIP ;-)

I am very proud to see amokfloo is working on this bird together with russos model as base

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

hmmmmmm banana's.... looking good but the last time I looked at one it was from the top as I was standing 30ft up lol... But no this is looking real good... gonna have to get me 3D Studiomax out now and figure out how to use it finally lol...

Improving the exhausts, left one polygons added and modeled some details. Not sure if this is correct, if someone has a detail shot if it inside feel free to post in here! :biggrin::wink:

Also the working windshield whiper! Animation key 8 gives you a 5 time interval movement to clear the front of bugs, sand, rain, deers and fish! :haha:

Edited by AmokFloo

Thanks for the info - very much.

Here's a link to the Thunder and Lightnings details shots of Buccaneer fueslages; I'm sorry for not re-posting the pics - but I always hesitate before I copy copyrighted stuff... Very good images of anything you'd like to see, and a great site for all British flying things of the period!

http://www.thunder-and-lightnings.co.uk/bu...full/faa037.jpgBucc Fuselage detail images

Hope this helps, and again, thanks for the info!

SB

Improving the exhausts, left one polygons added and modeled some details. Not sure if this is correct, if someone has a detail shot if it inside feel free to post in here! :biggrin::wink:

Also the working windshield whiper! Animation key 8 gives you a 5 time interval movement to clear the front of bugs, sand, rain, deers and fish! :haha:

And the Teasing continues...

Thanks sugarblues, i missed this link once! :biggrin:

Should i stop? No more updates? No problem.....

Just a joke! :biggrin:

Still cannot wait to put the Buc through its paces in WoV. She is most shapely and very victorian in form. Quite the lovely to tuck in every night after a long day at the races............

Who was that poor lost soul that thinks even the A-10 is winsome in flight..........

Edited by Jug

:bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2: :bowdown2:

One of those once took our chimney pot off... Beautiful aircraft!

One of my favourite Bucc story was of the resident of Honington village back in the 70's (I think) who claimed and won a rebate on his local taxes because of the aircraft noise from the Buccaneers at neighbouring RAF Honington. He was actually a Bucc driver himself..

Not sure if this is correct, if someone has a detail shot if it inside feel free to post in here!

Like this?

gallery_4923_257_17598.jpg