Sign in to follow this  
Veltro2k

Breguet Br.1150 Atlantic

Nice. Much appreciated. Thanks Veltro and those involved.

Edited by Atreides

Be sure that the Ground Target is slected. (Red Box around Ship in this Case.) Or the Torpedos won't fire.

Nice one, only been able to look at her though :(

Anyone else having trouble getting her to take off?

I'm using WOI Sept'08, best i can do is get her up to 170 knots on the deck, the moment I rotate I roll violently left and crash, AI seems happy enough to rotate around the 145 knot mark.

Craig

Thank you

For information, this aircraft was used as standoff jammer over Chad in the 80's by the french

Thank you

For information, this aircraft was used as standoff jammer over Chad in the 80's by the french

The nose looks good to me ..what do you think is wrong with it ?

Nice one, only been able to look at her though :(

Anyone else having trouble getting her to take off?

I'm using WOI Sept'08, best i can do is get her up to 170 knots on the deck, the moment I rotate I roll violently left and crash, AI seems happy enough to rotate around the 145 knot mark.

Craig

Idem, I can't take off except with autopilot on (even at more than 400 km/h) , and I don't stay in the air that long because of fatal stall. Maybe there is someting wrong with the hard flight mode.

The nose looks good to me ..what do you think is wrong with it ?

I am trying to make a clear picture of it, but it takes time to evidence it.

Idem, I can't take off except with autopilot on (even at more than 400 km/h) , and I don't stay in the air that long because of fatal stall. Maybe there is someting wrong with the hard flight mode.

Flight mode easy doe help .....

Hou doe,

Derk :yes:

I am trying to make a clear picture of it, but it takes time to evidence it.

Compared to pictures of the real plane, the bubble glass nose should have a round base section: http://www.easypedia.gr/el/images/shared/1...ic.6112.arp.jpg

as opposed to:

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2590/20090406img00006.jpg

But, I guess, fixing just this issue would be a very hard and long process. Also a pity this Atlantic doesn't have a flawless 3d shadow due to a few small gaps or imperfections in the model. Personally I also preferred to use the semi-transparent glass .tga files from another plane. I'm talking about the one used on the Su-30 as well as on several other planes. You should see it from the screenshot I posted above, and this one below, also showing the elegant shape and livery on the Atlantic:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/3224/20090406img00007.jpg

In general I noticed a lot of planes benefit from the use of darker glass .tga files in terms of visual realism. I really think it's a better compromise than those almost white glass parts. Try for example to give darker glass to some C-130.

Hope nobody feels disturbed by my post. I'm new to this forum and really wouldn't want to hurt nobody's feelings by popping out of nowhere with comments on other people's hard work.

Cant wait for the inevitable german skins to arrive. Anyone else having a problem with torps not firing even when target is selected and under 2 miles distant?

Cant wait for the inevitable german skins to arrive. Anyone else having a problem with torps not firing even when target is selected and under 2 miles distant?

Ckeck the KB on "Torpedos" that I wrote. Be sure that You have the Mk 13.LOD in the Mk.46 Mod 5 Folder. Be sure that that the Target is selected.(Red Box on Ships) And check to see if Your Weapons is set on "Hard" in the Options Menu. If it is, They won't fire. If You've checked all that, And they still won't fire, You got some kind of conflict in Your Weapons Folder.

When I tested this Aircraft, I tested it with WOE,WOV,SFp1 and SF2. All running the latest Patches. They worked every Time.

The WOX Series doesn't support Torpedos. The Torpedos We have in game right now are Sea-Skimming Missiles as a Work-Around.

I don't know what to tell People other than that. I've been firing Torpedos from this Aircraft, The S-3B Viking and P-3 Orion with no problems at all. And once the Nimrod is out, I'll be firing Torpedos from it too.

331KillerBee