Do You Miss The Old Forum??

Do you miss the old phpBB forum software/layout  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you miss the old phpBB forum software/layout

• Yes! Bring it back!
    • No way, I love the new InviosionBoard features
    • Don't really care either way...
    • What's a forum?

I've been thinking about this the last few weeks and was wondering what everyone else thought. Before the switch to the new server I converted from phpBB to Invisionboard due to the nicer features and slightly faster access times IVB had. Now I find myself missing some of the old phpBB features, not to mention the old color/layout. Of course, the old layout is something I can duplicate in the new software... B)

I'm not saying I'm going to change back unless the response was overwhelming, but I was just curious as to what all of you thought about it. I've never really heard much feedback on it after I did the migration.

I like these, except for that annoying 30 second rule.

I miss being able to put multiple attachments in one post... kinda sucks having to post over and over for each screenshot or pic... especially with that 30 second rule.

Ditto, but I wish all the posts from the old forum could've benn transfered here. It would've been a big help.

They did all transfer, we didn't lose anything as far as I know...

MJ, could never get into the old forum, so I like this just fine. :D

I like this forum but I'm new here and didn't use the old forum so what do I know !!!!

Hey vis, do you want that pic in your sig? Or are you gonna attach it every time?

Ditto, but I wish all the posts from the old forum could've benn transfered here. It would've been a big help.

They did all transfer, we didn't lose anything as far as I know...

They did? :huh:

What do I see now? New colours on the topics and a little change of lay-out.

This is goooooooood. You can see now, what new or old is. And the colours are good to see.

Yes, this is for me great. :D

Salute

Dutchy

I found a little better skin until I get the Biohaz one complete. I've set the new skin (DigitalConfusion Black) as the default skin, unless you have set your own in the Member Settings.

Hey Jeff, ya this one looks cool, like the old ones. Dark, Dirty, and I just noticed the Crimmus emoticons.... someone's been busy with his little website in my absence. :D