I'm taking a stab that FC has more real life issues on his plate, or the hubbub has gotten too great for him to not let it go. So I got a PM this morning local time, and so I guess I'm taking the reins for it.

I'm tracking pappychecksix helping, 331Killerbee is doing the T-38 correct?

Basic skin template by me is done, FC asked I ask pappychecksix for the permission to use the Taiwan (as I already have it). I'll miss something he asked to work on, but I know the wing pylons need to be fixed, and mayhaps more skins, so 331Killerbee and pappychecksix.. status?

My part is basically done. Been done since last Week when I forwarded all Work to FC. If FC is requesting Me to do more Skins, I'd be glad too....

Hey guys,

I've asked EricJ to take over for the F-5F, Saeqeh. I've got a few things for them (mainly just a final LOD and a few ini tweaks).

I'm still the primary POC for the T-38 though...just tweaking your PSDs a bit there KB.

Thanks guys, I just need someone else to head up a few of the projects, my motivation is too low to delve into anything that requires significant concentration or leadership.

FC

Thanks muchly for the work done so far, and the considerate handing over of the reins, FC.

I, for one, hope that the real life concerns sort themselves in a satisfatory manner.

:good:

Got the PMs Killerbee... and give me a day or two to actually sit down (inbetween flying) and figure out What is What. My understanding overall... the T-38 is pretty much done, the Seaqeh needs really a more updated FM, and some issues need to be fixed. I got it loaded out with the Fattar AAM (from the Community Weapons Pack) so that issue is done. It's got a basic "Asia Minor" scheme but to flesh it out the drop tank needs to be done (if it is, where and what is it called?)

post-5735-1239890860_thumb.jpg

Okaaay:

331Killerbee: T-38 skinning and I guess really helped alot for it. Not sure of absolute status.

Pappychecksix, decalling?

FastCargo.... I guess he has some importance in this project? right? :smile:

Stormtrooper PM'd me asking about skinning it. I don't mind as naturlich, he does excellent work.

Need:

FM tweaks for Seaqeh, drop tank and pylon fixing.

FM tweaks for F-5F, FC told me Jug gave it the thumbs up, but if I remember a drag issue or some such. Wingtip pylons need editing so the winders sit properly on both the Saeqeh and F-5F.

Hangar and loading screens for both.

Am I pretty much right FC?

I can get a couple screenies for some features FC implemented, pretty nice. Drag chute has animation but as far as I know is just a visual touch, not a true effect (can be setup as a spoiler/airbrake?)

EricJ,

As far that I can tell. By the Post above by FC. It states He's still the Point of Contact on the T-38. I'd defer any Questions in regards to that Aircraft to Him.

You're doing an excellent Job. Glad You're stepping up in this Matter. And I look foward toward to the F-5F and Saeqeh.

Semper Fi!

331KillerBee

Edited by 331Killerbee

I'm taking a stab that FC has more real life issues on his plate, or the hubbub has gotten too great for him to not let it go. So I got a PM this morning local time, and so I guess I'm taking the reins for it.

I'm tracking pappychecksix helping, 331Killerbee is doing the T-38 correct?

Basic skin template by me is done, FC asked I ask pappychecksix for the permission to use the Taiwan (as I already have it). I'll miss something he asked to work on, but I know the wing pylons need to be fixed, and mayhaps more skins, so 331Killerbee and pappychecksix.. status?

I have completed Taiwan skin...sent to FC. Quality is mid range. Sorry. If you need a higher quality skin...let me know...I am currently working on the Duece skin...very difficult. But I can do anything, so...talk to you guys later...Pappy

Eric,

I'll get those skins to you that Pappychksix made.

Also, I have an updated drag chute skin that has more detail, and a way to set it up for the AI to use on landing.

FC

Roger, yeah.... sorry Killerbee been kinda distracted (matter of fact last night anyways) so tracking :good:

THat's cool FC, send it when you're ready.

Here's the Saeqeh. Plans are to go over a "What If" concept as far as what it could carry. It's been observed firing rockets only so... yeah I'll probably go over the weapons community pack and see what I can load on it.

Unless you have a problem FC, I'm going to upload (least try to) the templates for Stormtrooper to work on. Cool?

post-5735-1240143759_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Nice, I'll get him my templates tomorrow sometime my time, so he can get a good start. I guess I'll start tweaking the pylons.

Here's some stuff that I've neglected (trying to get projects sorted out..). Canopy Open external, internal open and closed, and the view when flying.

post-5735-1240296198_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1240296214_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1240296228_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1240296240_thumb.jpg

That sure looks nice fellas.

Maybe it's just me, but the damn thing is actually flyable, I mean I actually enjoy flying it. Can't handle the low speed turns (attempted touch and goes on a Hiqhway strip) but she moves that's fo sho!

I'd imagine if she was anything like her ancestor the T-38, that she would have been a little hot rod...like a suped up MG compared to a modern Corvette.

Also, the FM is based HEAVILY on the MF F-5E, so that's where most of your flight characteristics come from.

Jug is the person to ask, he flew E and F models back in the day with our southern hemisphere residents...some of the minor tweaks to the FM came from him.

FC

In the process.... bear in mind I don't have a fast sometimes connection, and a 30minute time limit, so you'll get some more soon, and the last tomorrow. FC sent me an updated F-5 (the one above) and will get that to you as well.

Well that and the F-111, it's the only aircraft where I've actually busted Mach 1. The F-111 I can have 20 million bombs and be like "okay, next?". I did some INI editing on the Saeqeh, was going to bring a pic but forgot it, but giving it some real strike capability based off of the community weapons pack.

That's fine man, even the Supa Bug problem had it's issues when trying to get it finished, so be patient, it will get to you. And yep in the Big Red One...

Ahh I'm sure you know 2AD is just a memory.... I've busted 11 years, 1st Cav, 1st ID, Fort Sill TRADOC, then back to 1st ID...

No worries... Nah Hood, Germany, Fort Sill, and Hood.. Never wanted to go to Riley but Sill.... is hell enough, but got it back on topic!

2 x R-13s, 2 x Fattar IRMs, and two Retard-2000s and TIS-33 pod.

post-5735-1240333295_thumb.jpg

Just an update, Stormtrooper has the majority of templates (I just PM'd him the last one now), so hopefully we can get some screenies. FC needed decalling but my mind has been distracted earlier so he'll need to say again..

Here's some screens of the drag chute, and textured. The chute is linked to the spoilers, and at higher speeds it won't deploy.

post-5735-1240668355_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1240668366_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1240668375_thumb.jpg