Sign in to follow this  

Don't look at me - I just paint them!

I was very pleased to see a new skin for the 109, Its my favorite WWII aircraft. Very nice job!

I love the 109F4 because IIRC it has the most ammo.

I'd really like to see a nice G6 model with the humps in front of the cockpit, The current late model G variant is very nice don't get me wrong, but it also has the bumps on the wings for the enlarged wheelwells.

no FM fixes for any of them yet. I do know that GregoryP is working on the Mustang, as that has the most easily accesable data. (meaning: he sent me copy that I havn't had a chance to test yet!!!)

I know him from waaaaaaay back in the ATF/FA days of the 714 Libs and such. Hopefully, he'll be able to dial it in to ~ 2% range he likes

so,to answer the original question, in post-patch or WW2 SF2 installs, expect a 'certain amount of squiffiness' and other odd behaviours

wrench

kevin stein

Don't think nobody reads your advices :biggrin:

Of course I'm using a pre-2008 SF1 install!

I made the E...whats wrong with rudder?

If you use the rudder there is no more chance to hit anything - the plane just swings around like crazy (I think the G is much less sensitive).

BTW - The 110 is even more crazy - you can use the rudder for impossible tight turns. You can outturn every other plane with it! But it doesn't wiggle around without control...

Meanwhile, rudders or no rudders... F-2s of 9./JG2, Caen, Summer 1941.

Great work. Really nice scheme.

All you need now is a Trop filter for the small intake on the left engine side. can be easily added via pilot method ;-)

All you need now is a Trop filter for the small intake on the left engine side. can be easily added via pilot method ;-)

If you have anyone who can knock one out, it'd be easy enough to fix. And a pair of gondolas! I wonder... Got an idea...

And I've just uploaded the JG27 Yellownose.

Edited by ndicki

Trop you say???

Here's a shot of Russo' E-7. It's never been released, as I've totally forgotten about it! Guess I should ask Russ if it's ok to 'let it out and run free"...

I'd LOVE to see a G6 with right gun bumps!!!

Yep, is someone whips out the proper trop filter assembly, it's really simple matter to add to any exiting Bf!

wrench

kevin stein

If you want to put it up kev...feel free m8y

Hey, Russ, if you felt like adding a tropical filter...? :victory: