Sign in to follow this  
Dante-JT

1 More Little Video

at http://www.thunder-works.com/news.htm

quite short, focused in showing the clouds at work - quite low overcast and foggy, but gives an idea :) requires DivX codec.

it's rather shaky and turbulent, a pity there is no crash sequence yet - so many things to do - lol :D

Merry Christmas all! :lol:

Edited by Dante-JT

WOW

This game OWNS!

that's awesome Dante! I thought the ground textures look awesome from alt! kinda weird how they sorta disappeared as you approached the ground though ;) Looks good!

Sweet video guys, the little details such as the moving control stick, working guages, and the sense of speed through the clouds was very well done!

its a tuning issue between high alt texture and low alt - its okay..

..next video will hopefully feature some sort of ground attack example.

scaringbunnies.jpg

groundattack.jpg

BTW, I take it you didn't pull out of that dive in time at the end of the clip... ;)

Guest MrMudd

DANTE you guys are awesome. I am very impressed with your work. I like you have Started a game development company. And have began on our first title.

looking forwad to following in your footsteps. Your a good leader and inspirer. If you guys ever need a hand feel free to ask!

Salute!

DANTE you guys are awesome. I am very impressed with your work.  I like you have Started a game development company. And have began on our first title.

looking forwad to following in your footsteps. Your a good leader and inspirer. If you guys ever need a hand feel free to ask!

Salute!

You've started a game dev company? Spill it MrMudd. What's happening? :blink:

Dude, this sim looks awesome. I can't wait. (but I guess I'll have to, what with it being 2 years from publishing ;)) And the dev response time is great :D

Hi guys! :) Thanks for all the positive feedback !

Sorry for the lousy flying I did in the video, I was not very sober - you know, Xmas and all that champagne B) :D

The next video, hopefully by new year's eve, as scary_pigeon pointed, will feature some straffing of ground targets - we're working in the gunnery now - 2x Mk12 20mm guns, hopefully with some static land rover vehicles parked in the field below for target practice.

P.S.: I received an email suggesting to link to an alternative codec's pack instead of that previous one, so I did. Thanks for the kind person who pointed out that one. ;)

Dante, if you need any Beta testers I would be more than happy to help with MP.

Me too :D

i would say me three

but i'll probably be in the IDF by the time you start the MP check :lol:

Nice vid, and VERY nice job on the website.

Looks like this title is percolating right along nicely. :)