• 62 Campaign?
    • 68 Campaign?
    • 79 Campaign?
    • 86 Campaign?
  2. 2. Which Combat type do you prefer??

• Mud moving?
    • Air 2 Air?
    • A little of both?

I voted for the 62 and 68 Campaign because I'm a Aluminum type of guy. And I like the challege fighting the reds with guns only, more or less.

My favourite Campaign is the 62 Danish Hunter Campaign. With any one of the Luftwaffe CL-13B Campaigns in second place.

Besides that I'm a BIG TIME Century Series fan.

The 1986 campaing exceeded my own expectations...I really enjoy the brutality of it...survival is not assured no matter how good your aircraft is (F-15, F-16, etc.)

I like a little mud moving and a little A2A, with a bias towards A2A.

The 1986 campaing exceeded my own expectations...I really enjoy the brutality of it...survival is not assured no matter how good your aircraft is (F-15, F-16, etc.)

I like a little mud moving and a little A2A, with a bias towards A2A.

:good: Exactly! I love the fact that each side has killer A2A in close, and can reach out and touch you from BVR, means you have to think a lot more about how you're going to do things. I veer more towards A2G myself though.

A2G.

86 Campaign...it always ends up Full nuclear !

Guest a10boar

'86 campaign here also.More into mud-moving and it really depends on what the mood is to do.I like squadrons in a campaign that do a little air to air,sead,strike,cas,anti-ship and cas.But,do not think this squad actually exsists?Besides,not gonna complain about ThirdWire series because of the replay value that has us returning over and over again.Very entertaining!

I like the 86 campaign but the 62 campaign flying in the Deuce has been by far the most fun.

86 campaign

- fast planes

- deadly weapons

mud and air, can´t get enough of both

'62, A2A

I prefer the old fashioned style, without all that high-tech crap...

Using the 9Bs just to scare the opponents a little bit, then to business with guns!

And since I'm serving as a peg most times whem I try to do A2G...

One of the most challenging Campaigns I've fought ever is the F-101C Campaign. Man this sucker needs half of Germany to turn :cool: But the reds sure did lose some of their aces anyway :biggrin: You'll just have to use your head when attacking and choose the right fight at the right time.

'86 Mud movin is some exciting stuff! I stay in the weeds with flankers and fulcrums on my six as I dodge the sams!! :biggrin:

I loved 79 in NF1-2.

Now, it's 86 and 62 (especially since a lot of planes and squadrons had been added since NF3).

62 is great, with aces, guns, true planes in great paint schemes.

86 with the "at the throat" feeling.

One thing that bother me in 68 is te MiG 21 pfm without guns used by the red. Not much of a challenge actually.

ME I voted for the lot as there is something about them all I really enjoy and to be honest they are all great... I veer towards Air to Ground and Sead in the 86 one as life gets interesting trying to take out SAM's with Flankers et al chasing you all over the sky while protecting the strike package... :butcher:

The aces feature is really cool but target fixation becomes a nightmare...I must...get...that...ace...must and before you know it his wingie had sent you west !