Sign in to follow this  
Laton

"I went down to engage him..."

. . . 'I went down to engage him and found that he was a Hannover, a machine which has a biplane tail, and although

I fired a lot at him at close range, it had no other effect than to make him dive away, which made me think that perhaps

they were armoured. These machines are very deceptive, and pilots are apt to mistake them for Albatros scouts until they

get to close range, when up pops the Hun gunner from inside his office' . . .

Major James McCudden VC

:biggrin:

HannCIII.jpg

The gunner is a place holder until I get the final version from Geezer but I should have both the Hannover CL.II and CL.III out very soon.

Edited by Laton

Outstanding work, Laton! Thank you!

Laton,all I can say is that your making my First Eagles game experience better by the week.Thank you very very very much.Looks like most excellent work..as we have come to expect. :worship:

The gunner is a place holder until I get the final version from Geezer but I should have both the Hannover CL.II and CL.III out very soon.

Beautiful - as usual. :salute:

Working the gunner now, but tomorrow is Mother's Day here in the 'states, so I'll be visiting instead of texturing - should be able to finish the gunner sometime next week.

Keep up the good work!

Beautiful - as usual. :salute:

Working the gunner now, but tomorrow is Mother's Day here in the 'states, so I'll be visiting instead of texturing - should be able to finish the gunner sometime next week.

Keep up the good work!

No worries - Mothers Day here today :yes: off to do the good son thing.

I'm still tweaking the FM, its a bit slow at the moment

Edited by Laton

Laton, you're THE MAN!...A Hannover was gonna be my first choice if I won the screenshot competition! :yahoo:

How d'you produce 'em so fast? You must have a team working for you, surely?

Amazing stuff...Really! :clapping:

I thought skinning took up a lot of time. :rolleyes:

This game is getting better and better.

Thanks Laton :drinks:

Hi Laton..lads...

OOhhhhhhh....been waiting for one of these for such a long time..you've totally made my weekend with this news mate..magic.....Thank you and very much appreciated....

All the best....

Rab

Fife

Scotland

A popular choice :)

This is the CL.II

HannCII.jpg

It lacks the larger, counter-balanced ailerons of the CL.III and has the early vertical tail supports.

One reason this is a quicker release is that I'm going to use the stock SPAD cockpit for this model. There will be a bit of clipping on the rear combing of the pit but it fits pretty well.

I need to fix a mapping glitch created on the outer wing created after I reshaped the ailerons.

Bucky, just me working :biggrin: You can get the main components built fairly quickly, the fuselage is probably the slowest to make initially. For a lot of the components (wings, struts et) you build one side then mirror it.

Edited by Laton