Sign in to follow this  
exhausted

What is the "Indo- Pakistian" mod?

It´s a wip-mod of the conflict between India & Pakistan. It will be an add on with terrain, objects, aircrafts & campaigns.

Yup, that pretty much sums it up. All new map, originally by Deuces, custom tiles, custom 'objects'. He gave it to us in a 75% completed state; i'm working on the targetization, other map stuff. A COMPLETLY different map than Anson's "India" (which should actually be called 'East India' or 'Bay of Bengal'); covers the midwestern section of India, Pakistan, parts of Afghanistan. Unfortuanatley, it dosen't go far enough north for the Kargil War.

Got some VERY talented people working on it. I'm shooting for a 1955-present time coverage. With the exception of some TMF aircraft (which we still need to get permissions for), all other aircraft are freely available. LOTS of custom, aircraft/country specific Hangar Screens, etc.

of course, there are several Easter Eggs.... just ask Ghostrider883 :rofl:

Here's howling1s old Paki F-7, now complete with new outer wing pylons...

wrench

kevin stein

Yup, that pretty much sums it up. All new map, originally by Deuces, custom tiles, custom 'objects'. He gave it to us in a 75% completed state; i'm working on the targetization, other map stuff. A COMPLETLY different map than Anson's "India" (which should actually be called 'East India' or 'Bay of Bengal'); covers the midwestern section of India, Pakistan, parts of Afghanistan. Unfortuanatley, it dosen't go far enough north for the Kargil War.

Got some VERY talented people working on it. I'm shooting for a 1955-present time coverage. With the exception of some TMF aircraft (which we still need to get permissions for), all other aircraft are freely available. LOTS of custom, aircraft/country specific Hangar Screens, etc.

Here's howling1s old Paki F-7, now complete with new outer wing pylons...

wrench

kevin stein

hey Wrench use two pylons the frist that hs to much width the second that send to you saved down are goin to use both?

edit sorry its still the old badly made pylons sorry Wrench

Edited by cocas

i am prepairing a pakistan camo for mirage III rd :)

I got one almost ready for the IIIE.. just haven't gotten round to fixing some issues with the decals

so , we will be able to bomb Sandesh's house? :haha:

j/k

but is that ship graveyard bay in the map?

if yes, for the modern TO will you add those wrecked ships?

this is the old Brazil carrier awaiting for its end...but at this time some of us whould be shaving and drinking coke in canes made with its steel.

http://local.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=k&a...017224,0.020041

yeah, Sandesh gets a new house ... actually a 1000m + tower, from where to begin his campaign of world conquest (or words to that effect)

I'd planned to put the breakers yard in; Sandesh even tole me where it was, but I forgot! Still have to put it in. With the 2 shipwrecks we have .... maybe a reskin of one of Hinch's old carriers, rusted up, just for eye candy, doncha know :wink:

Daniel:, yes, I think that's the old, original too-thick pylon. Actually, even the new one needs shaving down some (as compared to the inboard, stock 3W version) But hey, at least it's there now!!! :haha:

wrench

kevin stein

Sweet, I've been waiting for an update to the Indian and Pak Mig-21s for awhile now. This should be an awesome mod.

yeah, Sandesh gets a new house ... actually a 1000m + tower, from where to begin his campaign of world conquest (or words to that effect)

I'd planned to put the breakers yard in; Sandesh even tole me where it was, but I forgot! Still have to put it in. With the 2 shipwrecks we have .... maybe a reskin of one of Hinch's old carriers, rusted up, just for eye candy, doncha know :wink:

Daniel:, yes, I think that's the old, original too-thick pylon. Actually, even the new one needs shaving down some (as compared to the inboard, stock 3W version) But hey, at least it's there now!!! :haha:

wrench

kevin stein

your wish his my comand Master :notworthy::notworthy:

Any Pakistani F-16s in the works as part of this?

As a matter of fact, Viggy, Yes.

I don't have a screenie of it, other than the one I used for the hangar screen (a WoE style). It's based off the really OLD TeamViper one, as I couldn't figure out the mapping on the TMF F-16A for that Paki camo pattern. It DOES, however, use TMF's F-16A cockpit, updated slightly to now use the postpatch avionics70 with the ground mapping radar.

It actually flys REALLY well in the post-patch environment. I'd compare it favorably to TMFs version (mind you this in on Normal mode).

have to get Bpao's permission for the pit of course before release, but we're still a llooooong way's off from that date

wrench

kevin stein

Awesome. There used to be a Pakistani F-16 skin at Avsim. I should have got it when I had the chance but now..... :sorry: .....ah well, it will be worth waiting for this one :good: . The PAF F-16 camo is one of my favorite F-16 schemes.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Wrench the skin was a little too glossy and... umm.. whatchamacallit videogamey. :P

I remedied it by touching the grays a little bit in the Skin bmp directly, reduced gloss and am experimenting with a few decals.

santro there his in textureset.ini and MirageIIIE.ini someting about glossiness may you adjust from there whitout using greys im not sure i heavent touch that part yet on skins

Decals in the mirage are not easy to place so be very cearfull on sizes etc

so , we will be able to bomb Sandesh's house? :haha:

j/k

Don't even try as there will be some Angry Fulcrums waiting for you :threaten: :nono::biggrin::wink:

This is me flying over my hometown on the map. As Wrench said, there's a place for me from where I begin my quest for world domination :rofl:

post-1698-1242386609_thumb.jpg

post-1698-1242386774_thumb.jpg

Thank You aleks :good::ok: .If you want the serial numbers , let me know.

... TMF's F-16A cockpit, updated slightly to now use the postpatch avionics70 with the ground mapping radar.

wrench

kevin stein

I made updated avionics with new HUD for the TMF Vipers, already included in the DS mod ... havent found the time to make a upgrade package for the complete TMF Viper series but I can make a Paki block 15 service pack...

~

That'd be a GREAT help Otto!!!

Now, if we could just get a skinner to redo TMF F-16A as the Paki Blk 15 ... I'd be SUPER happy dude!! It IS a far superior model.

wrench

kevin stein

this will be one of those kickin'ass mod.

can't wait to fly it, once i already choosed my side :diablo:

That'd be a GREAT help Otto!!!

Now, if we could just get a skinner to redo TMF F-16A as the Paki Blk 15 ... I'd be SUPER happy dude!! It IS a far superior model.

wrench

kevin stein

*cough*

Let's say it is a proof of concept... :wink:

well, I have all the serial number decals all made up .... :biggrin:

wrench

kevin stein