Sign in to follow this  
KnightWolf45

Prop-Head Modding and 3d Discussion

It'll be my pleausre! Ain't not problem for me. Actually I WANT to see your skin ... hopefully the panel and rivet line's and general wear and tear ™ will be better than mine!!! (the base skin is the same as used on the P-400)

in regards to the "differences of opinion".... I reserve the right to NOT disclose my feeling on a public forum. The "CYA Rules" apply, something left over from my days in the shops fixing cars. You ALWAYS lived by CYA....

East Front, West Front, all around the Front (sorry, couldn't resist!) I want to see the BEST WW2 Mods of TK works that's possible.

And I didn't mean to come off in my last post as a haughty, self-center, self-righteous jerk-weed. Re-reading it, that's the impression I get from MY own writing. So, apologies to all.

wrench

kevin stein

It'll be my pleausre! Ain't not problem for me. Actually I WANT to see your skin ... hopefully the panel and rivet line's and general wear and tear will be better than mine!!! (the base skin is the same as used on the P-400)

in regards to the "differences of opinion".... I reserve the right to NOT disclose my feeling on a public forum. The "CYA Rules" apply, something left over from my days in the shops fixing cars. You ALWAYS lived by CYA....

East Front, West Front, all around the Front (sorry, couldn't resist!) I want to see the BEST WW2 Mods of TK works that's possible.

And I didn't mean to come off in my last post as a haughty, self-center, self-righteous jerk-weed. Re-reading it, that's the impression I get from MY own writing. So, apologies to all.

wrench

kevin stein

NP wrench but now we me and all want join are to back up on your quest over im i will try fil the gaps(misssing or unavalable to all A/C) but i pretty much alone i got people to skin and hopr full some to work the

FM but for all the rest im alone(expect for wolf and veltro who are doin some prop brids thanks a lot guys looking forword to fly your planes) so it will take sometime also this current month has been an RL nightmare so im not working has fast has i can may be next month will more peacefull i hope.

Wolf´s return and the upload of more and more stuff from WW2 front hopefully will get terrain bluiders back WW2 track and a EF and outers (like France) terrains will show up over time AVhistory guys are doing there best to solve Fm issues whit the new engine that will get props back to this game and palce that they deserve(ops typo or something) in this sim.

so guys let rock watt do you say.

Daniel

Cocas

ps im also name François do want me to use this outer name beacouse of the outer daniel(Kesselbrut) tha ok by me

You can always download the BoB campaign here at CA :biggrin:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=5246

I didn't even know that existed! I'm getting it now. All of this renewed prop head talk has got me very excited.

One thing, I get this odd anomaly with my terrains in my '06 WW2 install. At first I thought it was an isue with Darwin, but Germany CE does it too. Do you think its related to the shaders being turned off? And if so, is it something that I just have to live with?

img00010.jpg

as to other airplanes....

There's Pakso's Yak-3, at his site (still --grab it while the site is still up. Or I can always upload it here)

http://home.earthlink.net/~pasko_patak/planes.html

You might want to check for dead links on his site and upload what is dead here?? Some of the downloads links is dead

matt, I think it's bacause you're flying against the Luftwaffe in the SoWesPac.... :rofl: Sorry, couldn't resist!!

I've never seen that 'tearing' before, only on Gepards beta germany (duetchland -sp??) You have any view mods, or sky mods or other 'visual enhancments' installed??? Since you mention the shaders are off, I take it you're running in Vista?? What type of video card? ATI or Nvivida? (ati's have always had 'issues')

-------

I'll check the D/L section, I know the Me-163, Yak-9/9U, Uhu, Yak25/28. I think the Yak-3RD, Yak-3 (i know for a fact) are not....I'll make a list and do so sometime this week. If not directly from his site, from my archives.

wrench

kevin stein

Did Klavs81 not have a high poly P-51D in the works???? Cant find the tread any more

I didn't even know that existed! I'm getting it now. All of this renewed prop head talk has got me very excited.

Just a heads up. I built these for the SFP1/WOx series patched up to v083006, but I think they should work with mininal conversion post-Oct 08 patch. Not yet tested in SF2 series. The main difference there is in the file architecture. There are more in the works (North Africa, Kursk '43, Solomons, Mareth Line etc)

Battle of Britain

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=5246

Philippines 1941-1942

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=7014

Battle of Midway

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=8420

Burma Air War - The Longest Retreat - Dec '41 - May '42

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=9133

Some other WW2 campaigns by scrapper:

Fallen Angel http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=5323

Flying Tigers http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=5335

Operation Torch http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=5184

Enjoy!

Baltika

Hey Baltika,Interested in doing a campaign for this EF mod or what?Guess you need the map first huh-You might know the guy working on the kursk map...

Hey Baltika,Interested in doing a campaign for this EF mod or what?Guess you need the map first huh-You might know the guy working on the kursk map...

Way ahead of you :wink:

I have a WIP Operation Zitadel Campaign to go with WIP Kursk map. I have good OOB for Luftwaffe and other Axis units, rather more sketchy information on Red Air Army. Unit level info is pretty good, but exactly what planes each unit was flying is rather less clear in many cases. We do not yet have some of the Russain a/c required, eg Yak 9 (maybe Pasko & Wolf257's Yak-9U can be "retrofitted"), La-5FN (although I have already cobbled together a retrofit of the DAT La-7), and Ju-87D.

Also, I have not yet compiled sufficiently detailed info on ground units to create the ground battle, and there is a fair amount of work still to be done on the terrain.

On the bright side, some clever chap has put together a Ju-87G mod, so at least the Panzerjagerstaffeln of STG1 and STG2 will be flying the correct aircraft :wink::biggrin::good:

PS, here's the progress blog:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=31417

Obviously not much has changed for a while, but I will try to progress this asap. There are one or two pressing matters taking up my modding time at the moment :sad:

Edited by Baltika

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Oh Whoa , thats great news - Sounds like this things half done and we just started - Oh you guys have been at this for over a year now.....ok-gulp- time ta catch up.

Hows the menu set going?Ive half done mine...no point us both doing it.

Incidently I'm working on all the Tactical marking decals for the 109's (75% done) and are working on a good update for the G-1 with some LOD changes ,skins and Decal set(with seperate skin for Rudel of course)

Hartmann 109 WIP

post-35204-1245293898_thumb.jpg

Edited by thebeast0449

matt, I think it's bacause you're flying against the Luftwaffe in the SoWesPac.... :rofl: Sorry, couldn't resist!!

I've never seen that 'tearing' before, only on Gepards beta germany (duetchland -sp??) You have any view mods, or sky mods or other 'visual enhancments' installed??? Since you mention the shaders are off, I take it you're running in Vista?? What type of video card? ATI or Nvivida? (ati's have always had 'issues')

-------

I'll check the D/L section, I know the Me-163, Yak-9/9U, Uhu, Yak25/28. I think the Yak-3RD, Yak-3 (i know for a fact) are not....I'll make a list and do so sometime this week. If not directly from his site, from my archives.

wrench

kevin stein

Yes Vista 64bit. I'm running dual ATI 4850s in crossfire. This doesn't happen in any of my other Wox installs, so I think it's an 06 patch issue. I have a modded viewlist.ini. I don't remember who made it, but its here at CA, I use it in all of my installs. As for environment mods, no. i just have the enbseries mod installed for HDR, but that screenshot was taken before I installed it.

Grafs 109 wip...

post-35204-1245303543_thumb.jpg

Yeah - Im usin heaps of decals (is that taboo?) but it seems like the best way to make a plane pop

-give it some detail -is that wrong?

If you guys wanna game go hamashi net - FEJoust1

lookin to arrange wwII WOV 7/6/10 planes we can arrange whatever fe etc.. - Come on guys ya cant just build em - Gotta fly em too!

Edited by thebeast0449

some very erly wip pics try to guess watt aircraft im making :biggrin:

wip_02.jpg

wip_01.jpg

more to come

a B-26 Marauder

and a He111

C'mon Cocas stop teasing - watcha doin - B-26 fantastic

btw-hows our other LITTLE plane goin?...how bout a Me-323?

its not ostfront but-Heres a wip rework of gallands 109

post-35204-1245335514_thumb.jpg

BTW-can anyone suggest some good skinning tools software/freeware - Im using gimp....Cheers

Edited by thebeast0449

I saw a Philippines campaign available here. But then I saw that many of the aircraft are only available at Capun's site which requires a login. And now it appears he is...unavailable.

Are replacement aircraft (or some alternative) out there that I could use instead?

yes it a B-26 and H-111 low-poly

Beats our little brid his starting today may be can do the ME-323 like he little brid?

try paint.net its very good beacouse of line tool whit spacing that allwos to make rivets fast and eazy and since its beyzer line you edit to do panellines eazy so check out.

ShrikeHawk donwload the solomon campaing take those aircraft and edit PAW campaing_data to match watt you got from solomons not the best way but its a way.

Cocas

Edited by cocas

I saw a Philippines campaign available here. But then I saw that many of the aircraft are only available at Capun's site which requires a login. And now it appears he is...unavailable.

Are replacement aircraft (or some alternative) out there that I could use instead?

Whilst I appreciate capun cannot be contacted via the CA forum here, there are instructions on the Skunkworks forum for applying for membership. May I suggest you try that procedure? If you have already, sorry, I'm just trying to help. The whole thing with the DAT models is rather unfortunate, but there it is.

Thanks Baltika - I'll try that. I overlooked that avenue. And thanks cocas, I'll look into your suggestion as well.

OK guys Im gettin finished on a few skins and add on planes and I was thinkin -

should we hold off and make a EF package or shall we just release stuff piecemeal as it becomes ready - what do you guys think? :dntknw::dntknw:

That's how I did the Pearl Harbor stuff....whilst working on the terrain, I was doing up the planes at the same time. As the planes got finished, they got uploaded.

wrench

kevin stein

i will upload my wip has i finish then in two weeks :rofl:

you guys should do has you see fit