I know I have seen some of these as existing wip's

Ah-64

Chinook

FW Condor

B-2 (B1 is on the way :yes: )

Blackbird

And you know what-that would about do me 100%

FYI-Ive also nearly finished a good East front WWII menu set-

Cheers - I couldnt resist a what "would you like" question.

I know I have seen some of these as existing wip's

Ah-64

Chinook

FW Condor

B-2 (B1 is on the way :yes: )

Blackbird

And you know what-that would about do me 100%

FYI-Ive also nearly finished a good East front WWII menu set-

Cheers - I couldnt resist a what "would you like" question.

AH-64 is WIP (but I'm not sure if still ongoing)

Chinkook is WIP: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showtopic=37119

Condor is WIP by Veltro

I would like to see a Bf 109G-6 with the "bumps" in front of the canopy for the guns. That and the Bf 109H,Bf109 T-1 and Bf 109Z are about the only ones we still need.

I'm sure whatever you make will be great, Thanks for all your work! :good:

guys dont get haed of your selfes ok

well the supertucano and japanase early a late fighter are my top list the extra-300 well sorry i dont see how it can be use and im cover military aircraft so dont wait much for this one

im doing most the BF-109 series right now check the poland bliztkrieg in general forum

coolpitol has full made Helldiver but its in Gmax and i dont or have the means to port it to MAX but its on my list

the ww2 a/c that im not going to try to cover are the ones that fully available in this forum.

for now only prop request...well may be i real dont no how to do pit whiet over this i show some wip pic to see if i can get on those birdis :biggrin:

can find a 3-view of the single seat Rafale and the shape of the aircraft his very complex this might be a two weeks project :rofl:

same goes for the B model that one i have the 3-views.

Can we have a propdriven Rafale with an F16C cockpit then................. :rofl::haha:

Hou doe,

Derk :wink:

PS.: good luck guys, great that you're doing things like this

You have a link for the Rafale on the Chinese forum? Kinda can't read Chinese....

Hopefully that SB2C shown in the WIP Thread will be revamped, as the shape is 85% WRONG!!!

Wingtips should be rounded (like a P-40), the nose it too long, the tail is too short, the gunner's position will need the 'folding turtledeck' activated -somehow, as the gun can't be deployed with it up (that's the section just AFT of the rear canopy, and before the fin; it folds down so the guns can be pull up from their storage recess, and swung in their firing arc)

Derk: !! good one man!!! I"d like a turbo-prop powered Yak-28 Firebar. Make it look like the fighter that attacks Dr. Quest and Party in one of the "Jonny Quest" cartoons!!

wrench

kevin stein

Hopefully that SB2C shown in the WIP Thread will be revamped, as the shape is 85% WRONG!!!

Wingtips should be rounded (like a P-40), the nose it too long, the tail is too short, the gunner's position will need the 'folding turtledeck' activated -somehow, as the gun can't be deployed with it up (that's the section just AFT of the rear canopy, and before the fin; it folds down so the guns can be pull up from their storage recess, and swung in their firing arc)

Derk: !! good one man!!! I"d like a turbo-prop powered Yak-28 Firebar. Make it look like the fighter that attacks Dr. Quest and Party in one of the "Jonny Quest" cartoons!!

wrench

kevin stein

guess that it the end that discusion

add your props by fake pilot mod wait you stil a nut case to do the 3d work for the props :rofl:

I will try to skin your 109B and C (and maybe the later ones, too), if you send me two thing I need so succeed:

-a "flying" model (or at least one I can see on the runway)

-a template with at least two layers: one with the mapping (those little lines showing the polygon edges) and one with "labels" (explayning what is what - so I know what I'm painting...)

And right now I'm working on a model I don't think somebody else is working on, too.

(But I don't tell you, which - yet!)

haw soon has its mapped you will get it :biggrin:

redoind some details and need make diferent nose and minor details for the outer versions.

topic tilte edit and an update im going to star sereval project and work on they on one day basis then to the next until im back at the first better way to see mistakes and not get sick of one project and finaly get several made at the same time

still a team but wait until i post pic of my WIPs

here helo considered props? :biggrin:

Guest a10boar

Bell 214 ST

CH-46

AH-1F/S

MD-500D

OH-58 Kiowa

I think the Bell 214 ST (UH-1N Twin Turbo) would work great in Central America schemes,USMC and CH-46 has already been requested. So,i am just going to second that request.AH-1F/S is just missing and real life battlefield CAS would have this model of the Cobra IMHO. MD-500D/OH-58 is an excellent little scouts for any nation that deploys it. And Stormtrooper is a very good helicopter skinner along with his other aircraft skins.Might want to give a shout out to him "IF" you decide to do these request.Either way,it would look great done by you!

Thank you for asking and considerations.

you should not have mencioned the 500D i have forgoten how much i like that helo :biggrin:

well its a easy shape and it would look great in WOI whit Israely marking

Keeping with the prophead theme. A true Me-109G5/G6, complete with detachable 20mm gun pods. Early Laggs and Yaks. I think the Eastern Front during WW2 is a great idea. Thanks for offering to take this on.

Guest a10boar
you should not have mencioned the 500D i have forgoten how much i like that helo :biggrin:

well its a easy shape and it would look great in WOI whit Israely marking

Would it help if I say it again? :rofl:

The eastern front could definitely use some more planes. Also some freely available Spits and Hurris would also be good, but not priority. I've been able to cobble together 3 spits from other sources so they are out there.

Where I can find the 3d max for free any good version? :dntknw:

Where I can find the 3d max for free any good version? :dntknw:

a10boar sayng twice won help you sayng i will skin might :biggrin:

Yes im focusing on the eastern front and pacific front and special A/c not made of this sim been working on a lady today i might post a pic tomorow

i guess since wolf´s pack his here spit and hurys can wait a little.

im working on 109 already check poland bliztkrieg on the general forum

has yak and lagg for mi there part of eastern front so i will get around to it in time

t-50 there his no legal way to get 3dmax for free any version sorry.

you are to have to wait until your birthday or X-Mas watt ever come frist :biggrin:

and let keep that way ok

Edited by cocas

Guest a10boar

Whoa! Thanks! Running to tell my brother. Long way to Ohio from here.

Wolf's pak DOSEN'T have Spits and Hurris... just Mustangs (A,B/C,D), Tomahawk (P-40B/C) 2 Corsairs, 109s, 190s, an Oscar, Sally, George, Dauntless, P-36, P-38, P-39, P-47D (razor and bubble) and maybe one or 2 others I'm disremembering

ArmorDave gave us the Zero, Betty, and another Oscar (43i?)

Pasko gave use the He-219 Uhu, Stuka, F4F, Ho-229, Me-163, Mossi IV and VI, Yak-3, D3A Val, B-24D & J

Plus the one's Veltro2K has done, that's it. EVERYTHING else is/are DAT releases. That's a lot of aircraft to replace!!!

wrench

kevin stein

Wolf's pak DOSEN'T have Spits and Hurris... just Mustangs (A,B/C,D), Tomahawk (P-40B/C) 2 Corsairs, 109s, 190s, an Oscar, Sally, George, Dauntless, P-36, P-38, P-39, P-47D (razor and bubble) and maybe one or 2 others I'm disremembering

ArmorDave gave us the Zero, Betty, and another Oscar (43i?)

Pasko gave use the He-219 Uhu, Stuka, F4F, Ho-229, Me-163, Mossi IV and VI, Yak-3, D3A Val, B-24D & J

Plus the one's Veltro2K has done, that's it. EVERYTHING else is/are DAT releases. That's a lot of aircraft to replace!!!

wrench

kevin stein

sorry beter put spit and hurys back on the list Mossi? mosquito?

well i have time and will i guess this should keep me busy for a fewe years :rofl: at list

It seems we have our work cut out for us. My spits are the Egyptian ones that are posted here that I have half converted into RAF and one spit on Wrench's site.

Looking at my WW2 install I have;

BF109E-1, E-4, E-7, F-4 and G10. The E's are the newest and have great pits, skins and FMs. I think we can thank Cocas for that.

Tomahawk, it's pretty old, I wanna say '06 maybe. The textures are consistent with mods from '06, I have Wrench's AVG skin, which is fantastic.

F6F-3 Hellcat I think I got it from Geo's site. It is in great shape and doesn't need to be updated

F8F, from the same place. Also in great shape

Spit IXc, got it from wrench's site. It's ok, I think it was a conversion of one of Capun's jobs

Chinese P-26. I haven't flwon it in awhile since it always gets killed.

p11c, forgot the name of the guy who made this. Very well done though.

A6M2, A6M5, A6M7 They are all in pretty good shape, but the FM may need some work. When you get in a turning fight the plane buffets a lot and is hard to control. The zero was a turning champ so it should be smoother.

G4M2, I haven't actually flown this, only shot it down. It looks nice form my crosshairs

Ki-43, as far as looks go, its well done, the guy who made it gave it a ground mapping radar, I think its the same guy who did the Zeros. It flies just like them, just with less hitting power. The FM needs work, and there is some serious clipping issues in the pit. If you look down there is no floor.

SBD, it needs to be redone

P-51s form wolf's pack I think. great fighters, all of them. I get a lot of kills, and you don't have to be good to win with one. As a mod, the FM is solid, the skins could use some updating, and the pit is fine.

P-38L and H, I forget which, but one of these flies great and the other flies like a rock.

P-39D, Skin needs to be updated. The pit is ancient and austere. The FM however is in good order. It flies like you think a P-39 would. Fast for its time, but can't turn for its life.

P-36A, It has a decent skin on it. has the panel lines and such, but lacks the cool weathering detail that the newer mods have. It flies like a slower P-40.

F4u-1 and F4u-1c, the pit needs to be replaced. The skin has the panel lines and looks ok, but a good skinner could make it shine. The FM is all wrong. It's fast in a straight line but its slow to accelerate and any maneuvering will give you buffeting and a fast track to a stall. The thing has an R-2800 pushing it, that's one of the more powerful prop engines ever made. It should have power to burn

FW190A4 and A5, I'm not sure what the difference between them is. Anyways, the skin is low res so it needs replacing. The pit is a borrowed BF109 pit I Think. It could use some work. The FM is solid.

I-16-10, the skin is low res, and the pit could use some work. The FM feels right.

KI-27, the pit has some serious clipping issues, the skin is low res and the FM isn't right. One good 180 turn and you are stalling.

N1K2-J, the FM is AMAZING! Easily the best Japanese fighter in my install, and probably the best of the war. It's fast, turn great, and packs a wallop. It can immelmann like nobody's business, which is more than you can say for some planes. It shares the same great pit as the Zeros. The only issue, is the N1K2 had only wing mounted guns, this pit has the two 7.7mm machine guns right there in the front. So a little inaccurate. Put the quality of the pit is outstanding so I don't care. The skin is low res and needs replacing. I also noticed that this plane and the zeros, and any plane that uses this pit has the cross hair disappear when you switch to air to air mode. You only get a cross hair in air to ground, I guess that's the author's way of making sure the sight isn't a gyro computing one. Also the guns it uses are American M2 cannon. my guess is nobody had made the Japanese cannon yet when the mod was first made.

That's about it. I didn't talk about the bombers, because i really don't care about bombers. They are three for me to intercept. I hope I didn't step on anyone's toes or insult them. I'm just trying to objectively give an assessment of whats available right now in terms of prop mods and what condition they are in.

Edited by zmatt

It seems we have our work cut out for us. My spits are the Egyptian ones that are posted here that I have half converted into RAF and one spit on Wrench's site.

that means a spit 5 and a 22 IIRC they need skins and check the weapons attchaments they for WP i if remenber correctly do you skin?

This like this can work faster if i dont have to worry about doing skins im most of all a 3d modeler and ini adapter dont know change aircraft handling doe.

a10boar im not sure but i might start the 500 defender this week i hope since the lady and frist 109 are almost done just need to finish cutting and start mapping and animations unless somelse could do that for me :rofl:

this his not very good week for me interm of free time got heart check up this week and goes almost the all week long.

i will see watt progress i can make guys

matt: don't forget ALL the DAT Spits and Hurris (excepting the 22/46/47 -which are mapped like each other) are ALL mapped alike. Meaning, with some ingenious renaming of bmps, you CAN get skin to work on other lods. Of course, the Mk.1s being physically different from the 5, 5LFs, etc....

I have templates, usually home-made, for all the DAT spits and hurris and others :biggrin: And Wolf's stuff too (some of which are here in the /Templates downloads section)

wrench

kevin stein

You mean Capun's team right? The skunk works? yeah they have just about every spit imaginable. I have the Vb trop, the 9c and the 22. The 9c is in RAF markings, the other two need some work. I tried to apply one of your skins to the Vb trop, but I never got it to stick. I don't know why.

@ Cocas, I don't skin, but I guess I can learn. I don't have any experience with photoshop or the like. Will GIMP or Paint.Net suffice? If so then I can learn.