Sign in to follow this  
Dave

F-22A Version 2.01 Update

So Dels has been busting his ass off updating the F-22. It is much, much more smoother looking, fully automatic bay doors, updated pit. Its going to use the same textures because they are so choice. Not worth redoing IMHO. I need to do some avionics updating and one fix to the model and off to upload land.

B-1R, this week, I hope.

AT-6B....? What you say? You will see. SOON.

Looking very good Dave. Cheers :good:

Niiiiice I love the new intakes, this is very cool :)

Great!

But I seldom fly untra modern jets because stock avionics are not able to handle them. I commend the modders for crafty workarounds but they just aren't as seamless compared to specific implementation in the game engine. Cheers! Keep it up.

Great!

But I seldom fly untra modern jets because stock avionics are not able to handle them. I commend the modders for crafty workarounds but they just aren't as seamless compared to specific implementation in the game engine. Cheers! Keep it up.

Well these avionics work quite well and will be using the updated RWR stuff that the SF2 series added.

Well these avionics work quite well and will be using the updated RWR stuff that the SF2 series added.

Crusader's avionics? :biggrin:

just an question....will it be an crash model?(ie:SF2E crates)

Edited by Silverbolt

Crash Model?

Crash Model?

oh damn, sorry....i mean damage model....

DestroyedModel=

oh damn, sorry....i mean damage model....

DestroyedModel=

Hmm, maybe I can slave it to one that exist.

2009 seems to be an important year when it comes to TW simulations....... How far this community has come since the Wal-Mart fiasco.......

Well this year is turning out to be pretty grand as far a freeware goes. Looking forward to some of the payware stuff too.

i'm having a deja-vu or this was posted in another thread before?

So I guess this will be for SF2 series only.

Some SF2 planes work in Oct 2008 patches though, right?

Any SF2 3rd party aircraft (not TW stock) as of right now will work in the 1st generation TW series. However, some features may be lost or have to be tweaked (RWRs, afterburner enhancements, etc).

FC

Some SF2 planes work in Oct 2008 patches though, right?

Because the new RWR scheme is used so I guess this will be SF2-pecific. (Implied by the title of this post?).

Edited by jomni

Because the new RWR scheme is used so I guess this will be SF2-pecific. (Implied by the title of this post?).

Yes SF2. Got to move on folks....the modders are.

Well I think you all wil like it very much.

Yes SF2. Got to move on folks....the modders are.

I have already, except for NF4, ODS, and YAP2 installs, removed all the original WOx stuff from my hard drive.

I have already, except for NF4, ODS, and YAP2 installs, removed all the original WOx stuff from my hard drive.

All I have is NF4 and ODS. But NF4 will be gone once SF2:E version is out. I got rid of everything else.

Considering how many older planes I have in my old SFP1 install with the 06 patch, I'm never dumping that! I doubt half of those planes will ever get updated and I'm no good at doing it myself!