Sign in to follow this  
Dave

VH-1 Top 100 Hard Rock Songs of All Time

Fans who knew of it, you mean. It also will be biased towards younger voters since they're more likely to be voting. How many over 40 voted on it?

For example, I didn't know they were compiling this until now, or I would have voted in it.

Survivor - Eye of the Tiger

Don't be dissing my anthem, mofo!

:biggrin:

This has a great guitar riff

Agree with C5's original post, don't believe a lot of stuff belongs in that list.

So Stone Temple Pilots make it, but not a single ZZ Top song? Bullsh!t, Scott Weiland is an absolute pr!ck.

Agree with C5's original post, don't believe a lot of stuff belongs in that list.

So Stone Temple Pilots make it, but not a single ZZ Top song? Bullsh!t, Scott Weiland is an absolute pr!ck.

67. ZZ Top - Tush

Fans who knew of it, you mean. It also will be biased towards younger voters since they're more likely to be voting. How many over 40 voted on it?

For example, I didn't know they were compiling this until now, or I would have voted in it.

I watch VH-1 classic on a regular basis and I knew about it.

ZZ Top Hard rock? :blink:

some good songs on there, a couple bad ones, mostly stuff I haven't heard.

I'm more of a progressive-rock guy myself.

but I must say that I would rather listen to any of those songs then the garbage that's popular today. Crash Parallel is NOT a ROCK GROUP!

Lol my gross error, but still how did they rank higher? :blink:

ZZ Top Hard rock? :blink:

Much better than STP any day.