Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

American SE5a Skin coming soon

Fictitious US SE5a Hispano-Suiza coming soon. :yes:

post-22245-1246312821_thumb.jpg

Fictitious US SE5a Hispano-Suiza coming soon. :yes:

It looks very nice UK. Excellent work. I don't know how you guys have the patience to put in all of that detail but I'm certainly glad that you do.

Hellshade

Looking great so far - and absolutely believeable!

Thanks Guys...should be ready sometime tomorrow in downloads

So we can still upload our skins for everybody's use?

yes m8... I just uploaded mine to the Downloads section...get skinning old buddy!!!

Impressive! I would put on it some stars and red stripes as well (it will make it more "American" :smile:)

Edited by Gous

Hi Stump...How many stars should it have? (my American History not up to much sadly) :biggrin:

That's a very nice looking SE, Widowmaker! Too bad the Yanks didn't use those planes. :good:

Today I started a new pilot for the British and joined the RFC 60 in August 1917. They have the SE.5, and I must say I like it more than the Spad after a couple of missions. No kills yet, though... but I have never flown the SE in career mode before, so it takes some time to get used to it.

That's a very nice looking SE, Widowmaker! Too bad the Yanks didn't use those planes. :good:

Today I started a new pilot for the British and joined the RFC 60 in August 1917. They have the SE.5, and I must say I like it more than the Spad after a couple of missions. No kills yet, though... but I have never flown the SE in career mode before, so it takes some time to get used to it.

That's basically why I made it!... I felt sorry for the Americans...only having 'Horrible Spads' :biggrin:

Widowmaker; when I enlisted an American pilot, I saw, there where some units with Camels!

So they didn't only fly SPADs. Your next project could well be an American pilot's Camel then?

Widowmaker; when I enlisted an American pilot, I saw, there where some units with Camels!

So they didn't only fly SPADs. Your next project could well be an American pilot's Camel then?

Yes, I have a pic of one somewhere..good idea Olham.

Working on a DR1 at the moment...so the Camel will be the next project :good: