EricJ

Super Hornet Package for SF2 v4.1

Okay, let me REPHRASE THAT.

The LOD on the F/A-18E is going CRAZY as far as shadows are concerned.

Nobody else is getting this??? :dntknw:

SidDogg

Is that on a flyby issue or just flying around? And please post a screenshot...

...That's the only thing.

This thread won't allow me to post images.....:dntknw:

SidDogg

You can link from a site and it should work.

...can i just PM you? lol

don't really have a site...

SidDogg

Ahh okay. I saw the screenie and not sure... as I used one of the decal LODs but haven't had any issues. FC was added to the PM so he can work out what is wrong.

Already responded to the PM...it's a missing or incorrect normal map.

FC

Mr. EricJ

I want to express the problem I have with the SuperHornet after i install it following the readme and SF2 starts fine but when I give the Fly button only load up to 80% and crashes any ideas that might be?

PC

>Win 7x64b, Ram 4gb,GTX280GPU,Core I7 2.6GzH.

ThX.

Edited by dg350z

My only theory is that you're using it on the Anatolia map? If so then it's a map error NOT the aircraft.

Are you sure you installed it correctly? Tell me what you did when you installed it.

Edited by EricJ

thx for your support

MR. EricJ

well i read in notepad instalation process (I drop all the files in C:\Users\USER\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2) i dont know what i doing wrong thx again.

Hmm... that is odd, is it your graphics drivers? Have you updated them? I've seen somewhere about that issue (weapons but no plane) so update your drivers and see what happens. Because since you did install it right it should show, as obviously you're able to get into the mission.

Edited by EricJ

MR. EricJ

pufff think I'm going to stay with the desire to fly this excellent model, now with the update the nvidia driver v.285 with the same results again, thank you very much for your support but now im losing the hope of fly this superhornet.

some new pics:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/851/img00001c.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/img00002ye.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/18/img00003tu.jpg/

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/4/img00004nu.jpg/

The only other problem I can think of is that it's a patch issue, not a mod issue. What patch are you running if any?

mmm im sorry what patch? only have SF2 installer(pack have vietnam,europe and israel)no patch

http://www.thirdwire.com

If I remember correctly bump mapping was integrated around Feb 2011 patch or so. My advice is to download the latest patch and see if that doesn't fix the problem.

Right, and after that it has an autoupdater so it'll download the rest of the patches after that (up to now)

Hello,

I have a problem with the FA-18E, even when the throttle is at 0%, the afterburner is on, is there any solution for that ?

img00003-2.jpg

Ludo

Joystick? I have the same problem with my stick from time to time as it'll automatically go to 50% while on the ground or boat even though the stick is at zero. After moving the throttle a bit it finally resets itself. Did you move the stick around or it just started like that and not fixable?

Edited by EricJ

Hello,

You're right Eric, it was a joystick issue. I tried to move all the buttons and finally I solved the problem.

Thanks for your help.

Ludo

MR.

EricJ

Good afternoon to all I am pleased to report that I was finally able to fly this wonderful plane i want to thank you for your support

EricJ because without you i never would have made, it if someone need a mini-guide here i left to correct the problem, again thank you very much for your support EricJ.

mini-guide:

1. Install all update patches.

2. Update the driver video card.

3. installed in the aircraft SuperHornet mod folder in their respective file path.

4. Enjoy this wonderful aircraft..

some new pics:

img00009.jpg

img00007.jpg

img00005.jpg

img00003.jpg

Edited by dg350z
  • Like 1

No problem! But I will add that as it was something new to troubleshoot... :good:

be wonderful if this was added to the forum because it would be very helpful thank you very much again MR.EricJ.

certainly wonderful the superhornet its maneuverability is amazing...

Edited by dg350z