Sign in to follow this  
Fates

Project Supercar (USAF)

Now....the Challenger is simply SIK!

vapor_1024x768_03.jpg

vapor_1024x768_13.jpg

vapor_1024x768_09.jpg

You guys are ALL wrong!!!

There's only ONE Supercar ... and this is it....

sc-dusk-m.jpg

wrench

kevin stein

daaaaaaamn, is this real or what? :D

Dang, those are some nice rides... I wonder what they could do with a Lambo Countach, my fav car of all times...

@ Wrench - is that the Jetsonmobile?? :blink:

Awesome! However, I must object to the fact that neither of these alleged "supercars" have real transmissions. Unless that is some sort of sequential shifter in the middle of the Challenger.

TX: nope, Gerry Anderson's "Supercar" ... google it. I remember watching the show (and all his other 60s stuff as a kid -Fireball XL-5, Captain Scarlet, etec)

wrench

kevin stein

They're probably just automatic.

My extremely biased mind does not compute automatic transmissions as real transmissions. I much prefer a standard gearbox. Not that I hate automatics or anything, it's just that I like to see manual shifters and clutch pedals in cars as nice as those ones are. :yes:

My extremely biased mind does not compute automatic transmissions as real transmissions. I much prefer a standard gearbox. Not that I hate automatics or anything, it's just that I like to see manual shifters and clutch pedals in cars as nice as those ones are. :yes:

I hate automatic - always searching for the gearstick and stepping on the break (thinking it's the clutch) :biggrin: - horrible!

And I don't like the car deciding when to shift...

BTW. Am I the only one thinking "KITT" looking at the pictures?

I hate automatic - always searching for the gearstick and stepping on the break (thinking it's the clutch) :biggrin: - horrible!

And I don't like the car deciding when to shift..

Actually, technology is a wonderful thing.....and.....it's been around for some time. I used to have an 442 that had a his/her's shifter and it worked quite well. Today, My Charger R//T has near the same thing. The old Slapstick.

med_gallery_6_1_26668.jpg

I can use a DiabloSports Predator tool( http://www.diablosport.com/ ) to change the shift points, rpm, and many things. IMHO, it's better and faster then any clutch. Not that I don't like it old school, but technology has come a long way.

But, let's face the truth here. They're all just Knights Industries Two Thousand Wannabes!!! Nothing beats that original... :grin: