Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tracker

P-2H (V7) Neptune

Guest Tracker

P-2H (V7) Neptune

English:

Argentine Navy's P-2H Neptune. Include skins, sounds and cockpit.

Tested/developed under WOI with October 2008 patch. Limited test under SFP1 (2006 patch) and SF2. Should work fine in any other version.

Feel free to download, use, or modify. Just remember not to use it as part of any kind of payware mod or anything.

KEEP IT FREE.

Español:

P-2H Neptune de la Armada Argentina. Incuye esquemas de pintura, sonidos y cabina.

Testeado/desarrollado sobre WOI con parche del 2008. Probado de manera limitada en SFP1 (version de 2006) y SF2. Deberia funcionar bien en el resto de las versiones.

Sientase libre de descargarlo, usarlo, modificarlo. Solo recuerde no incluirlo en ningun tipo de paquete pago ni nada por el estilo.

MANTENGASE GRATUITO.

• Like 2

me too :grin: a long awaited bird for this game

This is great, a very nice bird with a great pit :good::good::good::good::good: It just screams for a US NAVY skin

This is great, a very nice bird with a great pit good.gif:good:good.gif:good:good.gif It just screams for a US NAVY skin

And for a RNethNavy one as well for a French one....

But thanks anyhow, a long standing wish coming true !!

Hou doe,

Derk grin.gif

Here is the inseparable companion of Super Etendard

Thanks for this bird.

Guest Tracker

English:

Firt, thank you all for your comments. It is my first job, so it was a hard job....

I'm glad you people like it.

Forget to mention: By pressing the "H" key (or whatever key you've assigned to the tailhook) you move to the radar and rwr room.

Español:

Primero que nada, gracias a todos por sus comentarios. Este es mi primer trabajo, asi que fue un trabajo dificil...

Me alegro que les guste.

Olvide Mencionar: Presionando la tecla "H" (o la tecla a la que asignaron el gancho de cola) los transporta a la sala de radar/rwr.

Edited by Tracker

really nice job!!

as a profesional GIB, I really like the radar operator bit. That's way cool.

Did a spin in her and its nice but no sound. i am using a merged SF2 Europe and Israel. The sound files are in the sound folder and checked data and no misspelling. Any ideas?

Did you plan to do the AP-2H Nam gunship too?

Guest Tracker

dsawan: Well, I've just test it under SF2 Europe. I have little experience on the "2" series, but I needed to copy the aircraft files into a folder that the game created in "My Documents" (ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Europe\Objects\Aircraft). Also needed to create a "Sunds" folder inside this new folder chainand copy sound files inside it. Sounds worked. Don't know what else could be wrong. Maybe someone with more experince in the new series could point something else to check.

X-Ray: Yes, I'm planning to release a gunship version. Been talking about it (via PM) with a couple of forum users. Of course there's nothing done yet, since this version came out a few days ago and I'm receiving a lot of feedback on parts that need fixing and other ideas. I hope to be working on it soon.

Saludos!!

Fun add-on. Using it in early Europe for anti-ship mission. Had to install a sight, but it flew great from the get go. Nice work!

Thanks

Good news on the gunship version! Any thoughts for the -3 or -5 versions with the gun turrets without the MAD boom? Be good for Korea, too!

wrench

kevin stein