Sign in to follow this  
HotNess

hdr enb stuff n bitch slaping it !

hello my subjects..i hope your all doing fine..actually i dont care,all attention to me please :grin:

right i been useing the HDR enb mod stuff thingy,and its made sim sooo damn fast it blew my knickers off,but after a re-install for reasons i wont go into....( alcohol,late night,accident pressing delete file buttons etc)..i have my series installed SF2,V,E,I but now the bloomin thing wont work when i put hdr /enb on...its dont show up and im back to having to lower my gwaffiks to smooth it..am not impressed as i had eye candy and smoothness that perfect as me x

any ideas why

xx v xx

hmmm

you need to remove the whole sf2,v,e,i and reinstall on a different Drive

then play sf series without the HDR after that , reinstall HDR ... go fly

thats might help

greetings

Leon.

Well if it doesn't blow your knickers off what's the issue - that's surely a good thing for a respectable young lady like yourself :good:

hello my subjects..i hope your all doing fine..actually i dont care,all attention to me please :grin:

right i been useing the HDR enb mod stuff thingy,and its made sim sooo damn fast it blew my knickers off,but after a re-install for reasons i wont go into....( alcohol,late night,accident pressing delete file buttons etc)..i have my series installed SF2,V,E,I but now the bloomin thing wont work when i put hdr /enb on...its dont show up and im back to having to lower my gwaffiks to smooth it..am not impressed as i had eye candy and smoothness that perfect as me x

any ideas why

xx v xx

My HDR mod won't work on SF2I mainly because of TK's Advanced shaders. To have the HDR mod to work you hafta not merge SF2I with your merged install. I *might* see if I can incorp TK's bloom effects into my mod but I doubt it. I only need to find the files for TK's advanced shaders.

Falcon

Well basically don't use HDR enb series mods with SF2I... I found out the hard way that the advanced shaders are already set in the game so I wouldn't be able to play it. Removed it and had generally comparable framerates so just don't use it in my opinion.

In DX9 mode you can use the plug-in, in DX10 mode you can't but why would you want to anyway as you get both extremely nice effects which even HDR plug-in couldn't produce and excellent framerate(I even get better fps in DX10).

So this is the breakdown:

WinXP or earlier - use DX9 and HDR plug-in

From Nov2009 patch ReadME:

* ForceDX9= option to manually fallback to DX9 rendering is added to the Options.INI.

Vista/Win7 AND DX10 compatible GFX card - just play the game as is.

Edited by Brain32

great confusion in all of this.

I've just loaded Windows 7 and am still in the process of reloading various programs, updates, patches, etc.

There is still a big update in the stack for my video card (nVidia 7600GS).

so far, everything is working great, very nice interface, display is great.

except Thirdwire stuff.....

my WOE ran OK, but not all of the data screens were clear. The sim itself was ok but that's about it.

reloaded WOI and that run just fine.

The SF2 series, however, crashes right after saying that it is running a more basic video mode.

Do you have to separately download DX10? I don't see that on the Microsoft pages, just DX9 series. I have the DX9 loaded.

is there some magic video setting that has to be set before installing the SF2 series?

dumb questions, I know, but at the moment I'm stumped (although haven't run the new video card update yet)