Sign in to follow this  
crepitis

UK members, how long should OFF take to get here ?

Hello,

Just joined the forum and sorry to make my first post a bit of a whinge sorry.gif . I ordered OFF on the second of November, almost two weeks ago and havent received it yet.

I was wondering if any forum members from the UK could tell me how long it took to arrive with them ?

Im getting a bit frustrated waiting for its arrival and I was just wondering how much longer I might expect to wait.helpsmilie.gif

Cheers.

Hello,

Just joined the forum and sorry to make my first post a bit of a whinge sorry.gif . I ordered OFF on the second of November, almost two weeks ago and havent received it yet.

I was wondering if any forum members from the UK could tell me how long it took to arrive with them ?

Im getting a bit frustrated waiting for its arrival and I was just wondering how much longer I might expect to wait.helpsmilie.gif

Cheers.

Welcome to the board. Sorry to hear about the delay, someone should be along to answer your question soon. Lose the frustration and think of this brief interlude as an opportunity to get everything done before OFF shows up.

Hi I ordered mine 25th October and it took arrived begining of this week...

Welcome aboard as well...

Oh and its worth it...

Crepitis, we shall see you post "Ah! It arrived!!!" any of the coming work days now.

Monday, Tuesday? It takes 10 - 15 days, as far as I followed it here.

I ordered my OFF about 2 months ago and it only took a week (including 1 day postal strike).

However, don't forget the postal strikes are getting worse and more widespread. The news is only reporting the cross-country strikes and not the local office ones. I have only just received a letter from the tax office uk (nothing bad) which was sent 1 month ago. Post is a bit erratic at the moment in the uk.

I would give your OFF another week at least.

Is the wait worth it - you bet. This game is sooooooo good.

Its fun finding a plane that suits your flying style. I started on Albs, and I was pants. Then I flew the Dr1 and wow - was I good. I also like the Sopwith camel when I fly on the UK side. I stall a lot with the later, so I play it a bit more safe when near the ground.

By the way - what are the tips for the Camel? Left when ascending, right for descending? Or is it the other way around?

Hang in there m8..It sure isn't Amazon, but it's worth it!

Mine took two weeks to come, and the rest of my days to enjoy so hang on in there it's going to be welll worth the wait.

Just 5 working days for mine.... could be held up at customs perhaps, happens sometimes.

Thanks for the help, and the welcomes , I will just have to be patient and wait for the posty to come up with the goods...easier said than done blink.gif

Looking forward to picking your collective brains over the coming weeks Salute.gif

Thanks for the help, and the welcomes , I will just have to be patient and wait for the posty to come up with the goods...easier said than done blink.gif

Looking forward to picking your collective brains over the coming weeks Salute.gif

Welcome to OFF and CombatAce Forum.

It took 6 days to get here to Australia. Can I suggest you download the superpatch and the latest minipatch and reading all the stickies to get you off to a running start.