Sign in to follow this  
Luther1517

NFG Reporting In

Greetings to all,

My compliments to everyone here for a great forum. I have been cruising around the forum and am impressed with the posted info and ease of interaction between members. I am new to BH&H, but have been flying most iterations of MS CFS3 (Europe, MAW, East Front, Korean Skies) for several years. This is my first experience at WWI War Birds, although I love all forms of aviation history. Let's crack open a few 'Church Keys' (Becks Dark) and toast the New Year.

"I cannot and will not recant anything, for to go against conscience is neither right nor safe. Here I stand, I can do no other, so help me God. Amen." Martin Luther

Hi Luther1517, welcome aboard. We do have a fine group here, I'll agree with that. Being an old hand with CFS3 will help although you will see many improvements over the original sim. Here's to the New Year and our new members :drinks:

Greetings Luther1517.

Glad to see someone else still flies CFS3, its add-ons and especially Korean Skies. Love anything with F-86's and Mig-15's, even if they do have only one wing and a new contraption called a "jet engine?": lots of small blades turning inside instead of one outside.

Happy hunting.

plug_nickel(Al)

This OFF community is like a small green shoot springing anew from the ashes of old long past communities. It's been a very long time since such as this was seen.

Used to drink Rhiengold, Sheafer, and Schmidts in PA. Used to get them at the "beer depot", in 16oz bottles. Real brown glass bottles. Lots of micro breweries in that neck of the woods. At least 25 to 30 years ago. There was one local brewer that put out a nice amber boch, and dark brew every autumn, from Oktoberfest through Christmas and New Years. Loved goin' to Germantown outside Philly!

Edited by ConradB

Luther1517 - Welcome aboard. This is a great group of WW1 and simming enthusiasts...you'll enjoy your flight time here!! drinks.gif

Regards,

Royce

Edited by cptroyce

Welcome aboard Luther!

Ballentine

Rhiengold

Sheafer

Shmidts

Sounds like my Dad's grocery list grin.gif

I remember many a sip o' these

I still buy Schaefer occasionally for old times sake

Put the rounds on my tab.

You've caught onto the game already. Good for you. He who dies with the biggest bar tab wins drinks.gif

Welcome, Luther!

If you can imagine to fall in love with direct, simple aviation plus close air combat,

without radio and radar, and with rather poor power-to-weight ratio crates -

in other words: if you can and want to fight like a man - then you'll love it!!!

Please send me a PM with your town and address; I'll add you to the OFF Maps

(see the stickies above). But I can only do so, when I'm back in two weeks.